WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the North Shore Bears AFC predate the North Sydney Bears .
They are one of the most successful Australian Football clubs in Sydney .
Apart from that , RU is the dominant code on the North side and they don't have a problem generally with Australian Football .

True. The North Shore Bears {now Bombers, due to Essendon partnership} (Australian Football) were founded in 1903, five years before the North Sydney Bears (Rugby League) in 1908.

There's a lot of support for Aussie Rules on the North Shore, Union is number 1 there though. A team playing out of Homebush could draw some fans off the North Shore, especially the Upper North Shore, as my childhood home is only 20 minutes from Homebush (in good traffic), much closer and faster than the SCG.

I can't be bothered creating it because i'm not hugely talented with PS and it shits me up the wall sometimes, but i'm thinking a design along the lines of black, green (not a light green) and white.

Imagine St. Kilda's home guernsey.

You leave the middle white, and you divide the red, and black stripes into black & green, then you stick a logo on the white base of maybe a WS in a authentic style the commands history like Carlton's logo on their uniform.

so basically, black, green, white, green, black. White middle double the size of the black and green stripes. Maybe gold logo.

Black back, with white numbers, and black shorts with a green strip down them.

I can't be bothered creating it because i'm not hugely talented with PS and it shits me up the wall sometimes, but i'm thinking a design along the lines of black, green (not a light green) and white.

Imagine St. Kilda's home guernsey.

You leave the middle white, and you divide the red, and black stripes into black & green, then you stick a logo on the white base of maybe a WS in a authentic style the commands history like Carlton's logo on their uniform.

so basically, black, green, white, green, black. White middle double the size of the black and green stripes. Maybe gold logo.

Black back, with white numbers, and black shorts with a green strip down them.
I'll take up the challenge.
Actually i can't somethings wrong with my p/s it's making all the colours greyish.

I'll take up the challenge.

Sweet.

Basically this is my vision, but without a logo:thumbsu:

Untitled-1-14.jpg

Looks very Port Powerish to me.

Then make the green more dominant in the design.

Now that i'm on my laptop instead of the other computer the green looks a lot different.

Must be my color settings on my other computer.

Looked a lot darker on my other one.

Light sky blue with Navy blue and white to really counter the swans flashy red especially in a derby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Sydney Sharks, based on the Parramatta River. Could be used for any aquatic mascot (West Sydney Wobbegongs?)

Haha, I live in Parramatta .

If you want the Parramatta image on it, Eels works very well, but obvious problems arise there.
The swirls could be the hilly areas of Blacktown as well.

Can you imagine the Christmas themed derbies? :p

More the light blue as the primary colour. More white trimmings around the edges. Navy blue for the shorts. Navy blue for the number on the back.

Can you do a design like the hawthorn heritage guernsey from the other year with the vertical suspenders, looks cool.

Here it is Hawthorn heritage strip 2005-

Can you make the blue light blue, the red Navy blue and the 22 and leave the white thanks Paddy Mac.:thumbsu:

Hawthorn-Heritage-2005.gif

More the light blue as the primary colour. More white trimmings around the edges. Navy blue for the shorts. Navy blue for the number on the back.

Can you do a design like the hawthorn heritage guernsey from the other year with the vertical suspenders, looks cool.

Can you make the blue light blue, the red Navy blue and the 22 and leave the white thanks Paddy Mac.:thumbsu:
I would if i could. But my photoshop is making all the colours grey :mad:. Hate that. Happens sometimes but not all the time.

I would if i could. But my photoshop is making all the colours grey :mad:. Hate that. Happens sometimes but not all the time.
I'll have a go as well.

Your problem may be that you have grayscale selected. To fix this go File > New. You should see a colour option and if thats grayscale theres your problem.

I'll have a go as well.

Your problem may be that you have grayscale selected. To fix this go File > New. You should see a colour option and if thats grayscale theres your problem.
Nope it's not that cause when i put grey scale on it made it even more greyer. It wasn't grey but like a bluish grey. The colour it should be was navy blue.

2dlrvis.png

Is that what your looking for?

2dlrvis.png

Is that what your looking for?

Nice.

Obviously the blue will be a bit lighter I'm not sure if Photoshop can get that really soft baby light blue, and maybe the navy a little darker like Carlton's navy blue.

But yeah thats what I'm after, looks cool. CHEERS:thumbsu:

It always looks lighter and better in the real compared to computer designs when looking at this photo compared to the one I posted earlier.

Heritage.jpg

Nice.

Obviously the blue will be a bit lighter I'm not sure if Photoshop can get that really soft baby light blue, and maybe the navy a little darker like Carlton's navy blue.

But yeah thats what I'm after, looks cool. CHEERS:thumbsu:

Same colour scheme but with a V design.

westsydkh3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

WSYD 2nd Sydney team jumper designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back