3 Bomb blasts in Athens !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by toulairene
no greece has history and culture and is independent, Australia is just another american state sadly.

Sounds like you don't like Australia?

I'm presuming you live in Australia?

How come you are still in AUSTRALIA???

FWIW, I think our country is pathetic in international relations, and even further pathetic when it comes to social services for its very own people.

Having said that, ours are still far better than most, and it's always been my belief that being born in Australia is FAR FAR luckier than ever winning 1st division in the lotto!

EDIT: Agree entirley on howard, a conniving, lieing little **** of a man, who is seriously damaging this country.

When will Australia ever have a true leader again?

Originally posted by SaveFeriss
Sounds like you don't like Australia?

I'm presuming you live in Australia?

How come you are still in AUSTRALIA???

exactly, why dont u fk off back to greece touraline, and maybe u can help the bludgers get the olympics done in time hahaha.

Im just questioning the direction that our country is heading. I said i hate aussies that come on here and make fun of greece for no reason. I never mentioned aussies in general.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/business/story/0,6903,1217655,00.html

Murdoch is a scumbag. Any aussies that want to follow him and the australian media can go ahead, however many people are on the wrong side and really dont want greece to do well.

Im basically saying that politically, Australia actions as of late is a disgrace and greece has never made fun of anyone, as we know that will all change now as greece has heard enough crap coming from australia.

Im even more proud to be filipino then aussie at this stage.

But their is still hope for australia, they just have to take it step by step, first get rid of howard and then slowly become the nice country that australia was instead of being the arrogant pricks that they are hidind behind the yanks.

Anyone that disagrees with my judgement of australia at the current time can go to hell cos i dont give a **** anymore. Its ok for aussies to be racist but when we give it back to them they start having a sook. I have heard it all from aussies from number plate jokes to hairy jokes when most of us are not even hairy.

They can say all they want cos europe hates them and its all thanks to JOHN HOWARD

I am australian born, because i am does that mean that i cant go against them for treating the homeland of my father like crap?

At least some aussies can see the light.

Why should i go back to greece when i can use this country to make more money for myself, when the time is right i will go back to greece and spend my money in the beautiful greek islands, hahahahahahaha. The jealousy rages on, why dont you go back to your country, this is aboriginal land convict, lol hahahahahaha.

Im just questioning the direction that our country is heading.

It's not your country. Rack off back to Greece.

I said i hate aussies that come on here and make fun of greece for no reason.

Any negative reference in this thread towards Greece has had a legitimate reason.

you cant take it that your ancestors are criminals, you came here and you unfairlly took another race's land, yeah really tough, all i can say is the wogs contribute more to this country then what the aussies do, if im a dole bludger, how come the consensus around this country is that most dole bludgers are long haired aussie skegs that havent showered in a month.

Truth hurts does it, you can say all you want about greece but our people are far more respectfull then you racist pricks.

all the references made to greece has been made to make fun of the country. Australias big mouth in regards to greece is not legitimate so why dont you rack off to england where you belong and give australia back to its rightfull owners.

I dont want to be aussie, im half greek/filo so there, in saying that im still gonna use australia to make more money for myself hahahahahahaha.

you cant take it that your ancestors are criminals, you came here and you unfairlly took another race's land, yeah really tough, all i can say is the wogs contribute more to this country then what the aussies do, if im a dole bludger, how come the consensus around this country is that most dole bludgers are long haired aussie skegs that havent showered in a month.

Truth hurts does it, you can say all you want about greece but our people are far more respectfull then you racist pricks.

$2 chips, a piece of flake and a couple of potato cakes please.

A couple of posts ago you were sprouting that you have said nothing against Aussies in general.. WTF??

You're calling people racist and then being racist yourself?

Ive only just come in on this thread, but shall we take a look into the Greek history and 'ancestory' or should that be incestory?

moron.

i am a proud first generation aussie. just like you should be.

it is w*nkers like yourself that give immigrants a bad name.

so, you were lying when you said you were a proud aussie all those pages ago eh?

Also, who caled you a dole bludger? or is that just more lies you are making up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only started cos i was provoked, greece didnt have to invade another country, all greece did was defend herself. Aussies arent the only ones that can be racist, what ever happened to freedom of speech? oops thats america, no its not australia is part of america. lol morons.

I only started cos i was provoked, greece didnt have to invade another country, all greece did was defend herself. Aussies arent the only ones that can be racist, what ever happened to freedom of speech? oops thats america, no its not australia is part of america. lol morons.

freedom of speech <> vilification :D

(now, skip, if you read this - that is hypocrisy)

To gain a better understanding of Greeks, I have now put on The WogBoy video.

From here on in hopefully I can appreciate the Greek/Aussie cause further.

biggest mistake i ever made was to represent australia. Australia has turned its back on greece and followed the yanks, so now im turning my back on skippy land as i now refer to myself as either greek or filipino cos both those countries are better then australia.

zeke you can get a few dim sims but i dount you have enough money to pay for it, **** off skips go to hell.

And if we were in Greece and told all the filthy, dirty, fat, ugly, slimey, crappy food eating, incesteous and neanderthal wogs to **** off and go to hell, what would you expect the reaction to us to be?

Originally posted by otaku
moron.

i am a proud first generation aussie. just like you should be.

yeh im a 5th generation and the first of my family came here as a CARPENTER, not a flipping convict, so that one doesnt work on me sorry touraline!

yes and the wogboy is a representation of how immigrants have been treated in this country, but nick.g didnt hide the facts in that movie, most aussies say they dont understand it, its cos they dont understand the struggles that immigrants have had in this country. All they care about is themselves and i dont want to associate myself with people like that.

greeks in greece have never told aussies to **** off, why do so many tourists go there? cos they are respected even aussies, and greek food ****s all over aussie food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back