Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

In the likelihood of the Beams deal falling over, I like the idea of 5 + Crisp for Ryder + Pick 20 & maybe Dempsey (if that is not too much?)

We have a very very young list & we need mature, good players (Which club doesn't).

I just see Paddy as being a 75/25 forward/ruck player. Hopefully Connors is talking to Ryder about Brisbane still.

We'll get Beams next year in the PSD.

Yere I know.....no opposition supporters in this thread....but I come in peace!

In the likelihood of the Beams deal falling over, I like the idea of 5 + Crisp for Ryder + Pick 20 & maybe Dempsey (if that is not too much?)

We have a very very young list & we need mature, good players (Which club doesn't).

I just see Paddy as being a 75/25 forward/ruck player. Hopefully Connors is talking to Ryder about Brisbane still.

We'll get Beams next year in the PSD.

Yere I know.....no opposition supporters in this thread....but I come in peace!
It's probably a tad too much.

I think it's just a tactic saying we'll give up 5 for Ryder. Collingwood get worried and take our offer for Beams. Port do the same and up their offer for Ryder.

I think it's just a tactic saying we'll give up 5 for Ryder. Collingwood get worried and take our offer for Beams. Port do the same and up their offer for Ryder.

As much as I'd like it to happen, I think you are on the money with the Beams negotiations. Not so confident that Port will change from being ****wits though.

Less money to goto Brisbane means less money for Connors. And since Connors has Paddy brainwashed it'll be hard to get him out of port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will burn the HPC down if we fold on this one. Top 10 pick or no deal.

Personally I think I'd prefer Picks 17 & 21 compared to just the one pick in the top 10, the Lions showed last year you can do well in the second round.

I'd be pretty happy if we ended up with picks 17 19 21 in the ND and use pick 51 to trade for Giles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Back