Player Watch #32 Samson Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay I’ll admit I was wrong about my prediction
We all try to manifest things sometimes.

I want to ask though, what made you think he’s even capable of having a big game ?
To me, he has shown absolutely nothing.
It’s not like he battles and cracks in hard but just can’t find the ball, he literally has 0 second efforts and doesn’t engage in the contest at all

We all try to manifest things sometimes.

I want to ask though, what made you think he’s even capable of having a big game ?
To me, he has shown absolutely nothing.
It’s not like he battles and cracks in hard but just can’t find the ball, he literally has 0 second efforts and doesn’t engage in the contest at all
I’m not sure …. I guess it’s just sometimes the younger players can sometimes play well in dead rubber games at the end of the season but obviously that didn’t happen with Samson. I’ve learnt my lesson about getting my hopes up lol

he has been given 3 years for a reason.

Not seeing it with him, but clearly the club see something in him otherwise they would not persist. Hopefully he gets dropped for the rest of the season, has a strong pre season and shows us SOMETHING next year.
Problem is the club hasn't had a good track record recently. Some of their long term signings, and contract extensions, makes you wonder who is seeing that something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he learns to mark which is not certain he just isn’t agile enough to be a forward or a ruckman in my view. Game has passed by blokes with his agility years ago. Even Sandilands was quicker.
Don’t believe you ever do learn to mark , either a string mark or yiou ain’t

I’m perplexed too, as to how he has earned a contract extension.

I did see his name mentioned earlier in trade whispers ( Brisbane).

Contracts mean sfa , if Brisbane or GC were to come knocking this trade period, and I was Blair, I’d be signing on the dotted line as soon as the offer hit the table.

He was being outreached, outbodied, by smaller opponents yesterday and generally running around like a headless chook.

Trade him and use the pick to take Dodson or another ruck prospect.

Contracts mean sfa , if Brisbane or GC were to come knocking this trade period, and I was Blair, I’d be signing on the dotted line as soon as the offer hit the table.

He was being outreached, outbodied, by smaller opponents yesterday and generally running around like a headless chook.

Why would Brisbane be interested? They're one of the tallest teams in the comp from a ruck / tall forward perspective.

Complete spud. Cant even outmark Stocker in a contest. Just sticks up the mits with no feel, has absolutely no core strength and have seen zero improvement in core strength over the journey. There's better options running around in bush leagues

Dodson will go 1st or 2nd round. No club would even be interested with what Ryan has shown. We’ve got ourselves a backup ruck for the VFL. I hope it wasn’t Yze who asked for him to be signed. If so he has no clue.

I haven’t stopped laughing, this shit is hysterical

67063b25b79fe9bc6462e948a91ea4a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #32 Samson Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back