Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh

Remove this Banner Ad

His value is really diminishing now we have both Banks and HRS stepping up. Clubs often try get by without genuine wings and it can be a big issue. We tried it when Brando left and quickly found out we needed Kamdyn. His running ability has been really important for us over the years against top wingers from other teams. Now we have two new wingers building their gut running capability McIntosh is really back-up material and at 30 he’s probably only going to be kept out of respect rather than need.

His value is really diminishing now we have both Banks and HRS stepping up. Clubs often try get by without genuine wings and it can be a big issue. We tried it when Brando left and quickly found out we needed Kamdyn. His running ability has been really important for us over the years against top wingers from other teams. Now we have two new wingers building their gut running capability McIntosh is really back-up material and at 30 he’s probably only going to be kept out of respect rather than need.

Banks should be playing Riolis role next season.

Banks should be playing Riolis role next season.

Actually excited to see the youngsters being given massive opportunities next season.
Team was so stale this season.
While it took plenty of time - probably too long - the late 80s-early 90s when we were introducing the likes of Knights, Lambert, Free, Campbell, Barry Young and Nicholls was nevertheless an exciting time.

Defence seems to be the only position we still have enough decent players so I’d keep him on a wing. HRS could move to half forward though he’s got some tricks up his sleeve.
No. Leave Hugo where he is. He's a natural on a wing.

His disposal is effing awful All you’ve told us is the game has gone passed him and he needs to retire.
He’s ranked 555th in the AFL and below Noah Cumberland.
He shouldn’t be in any AFL side based on his ratings and would be a middle of the run in a second lot of AFL teams.

You keep pushing this awful disposal rubbish. He kicks both feet and hits targets in general play he should or he kicks longer than most and more direct than most . He’s no worse than anybody else kicking into the forward line .
It’s not awful by along stretch. He wouldn’t be playing if it was .
You were pushing the slow as treacle barrow before. You know when you reckon you were faster over meter than him . You come across as a joke.

You keep pushing this awful disposal rubbish. He kicks both feet and hits targets he should or he kicks longer than most and more direct than most .
It’s not awful by along stretch. He wouldn’t be playing if it was .
You were pushing the slow as treacle barrow before. You know when you reckon you were faster over meter than him . You come across as a joke.
Hahahaha he’s done mate and three seasons of evidence. Weren’t you the bloke pushing for Castagna’s existence ? I pushed for all of his deficiencies. Just because the club plays him doesn’t mean he’s afl standard. We are rock bottom with a huge injury list and why this list clogger is playing. He’s 36 th ranked on our list lol 😂 open your eyes

Confused New York City Fc GIF by Major League Soccer

Hahahaha he’s done mate and three seasons of evidence. Weren’t you the bloke pushing for Castagna’s existence ? I pushed for all of his deficiencies. Just because the club plays him doesn’t mean he’s afl standard. We are rock bottom with a huge injury list and why this list clogger is playing. He’s 36 th ranked on our list lol open your eyes

Did you ? Good on you Bob. You legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha he’s done mate and three seasons of evidence. Weren’t you the bloke pushing for Castagna’s existence ? I pushed for all of his deficiencies. Just because the club plays him doesn’t mean he’s afl standard. We are rock bottom with a huge injury list and why this list clogger is playing. He’s 36 th ranked on our list lol open your eyes

So he’s done . Do you have make up stuff about him. His disposal isn’t awful and he isn’t slow .
As for Castanga! Why would you bring that up. It was all going to be plain sailing once we got rid of him .

As I’ve said and media has confirmed, we had a one-year contract on the table; Pickett wasn’t pushed.

Not sure that playing multiple positions = on field leadership, but regardless the kind of leadership you’d be looking at from KMac is the culture and standards around training etc. as much as anything.
Leadership is playing in the ruck when you are way to small and have no right to expect to win but try your heart out anyway That’s what Pickett did.

So he’s done . Do you have make up stuff about him. His disposal isn’t awful and he isn’t slow .
As for Castanga! Why would you bring that up. It was all going to be plain sailing once we got rid of him .
Disposal is crap if you haven’t witnessed it and stop making lies up as I never mentioned him being slow. This is his season rating

IMG_0452.png

Last edited:
Here is his career assessment by different sites. He's so deficient nearly in every area of the game. He's the king of the clangers and only ever reached over 22 possessions 10 times in his career. He is a list clogger of the highest order and won't be missed as his game has falling way off the cliff:

IMG_0453.png

Last edited:
This is AFL rating against all mids/Wingers. He's ranked 147th out of 164. He would struggle to make any other team and another nail in our coffin to winning the Spoon. He was serviceable in his time , but was always under the microscope and missed a Granny bc he was so poor with his role in the team. Dimma to his credit kept him honest by making him work hard to earn his spot, but since our list has fallen away he has just waltzed into the side and been allowed to be one of worst performed players. He's cooked now and a list clogger.

kmac.png

Kmac is RFC MVP for the infamous "worst list to win a flag."

He's a walk up start in a team delivering spoons.

RFC is incapable of having players like Kmac in the VFL so, worrying times ahead.

I was of the opinion get rid of one of Pickett/Kmac before Pickett pulled the pin. Pickett played a bit of VFL on his return from injury, Kmac as injury depth only. PLEASE.

Last edited:
It’s not hate as I’m just stating facts and if you can’t understand them then it’s you that hates the club as the club is bigger than players. Who mentioned hating players ? I’ve mentioned he’s not AFL standard and bringing Lynch into the discussion just shows your lack of knowledge in this area and your inability to reason. Yep consult the tooth fairy as it reflects your maturity in this discussion.
I have him on ignore but can imagine

Kmac is RFC MVP for the infamous "worst list to win a flag."

He's a walk up start in a team delivering spoons.

RFC is incapable of having players like Kmac in the VFL so, worrying times ahead.
That's the thing.
We all respect what he's done and his role in two premierships, but he's a limited player and has been poor for sometime.
Once gone, the spotlight will shine brigthly on the next non-performer like Short, who similarly doesn't get dropped.
I'm not sure why we are so adverse to dropping senior players, or when wefinally do, we drop them for five minutes, not games at a time.
I can respect what he's done, but too many people on here kidding themselves that that he has been anything but poor/mediocre this season.
There's a few senior payers adding nothing at the moment andholding up the development of youngsters - and sadly, K-Mac is one of them.

Good to have you back Tiger Im(possible)poster.

I feel like I had a win today but perhaps you can put a negative spin on it for me as I am not sure I am looking at it right.

I was looking for my work gloves and safety goggles to do a paint stripping job here at home. The replacement value of those would be about $50 I think. Try as I might I could not find them. But in the process of searching for them I found my long-believed-lost airpods, which might have cost about $200 to replace. So it felt like a $150 win. Sort of like losing Ty Vickery to a better offer and getting Mr S Bolton with the compensation. As I couldn't locate my work gloves and safety goggles I had to wear my cherished boston strangler gloves and my actual glasses. No good looking ladies of a certain age walked past while I was pretending to be a workman...

Am I right to see that whole sequence as a net win or can you set me straight please? :)
When you can’t find your work gloves just do what every other male does , go to burning and buy another pair , I have 11 stumpy Phillips screwdrivers and y needle nose pliers

This is AFL rating against all mids/Wingers. He's ranked 147th out of 164. He would struggle to make any other team and another nail in our coffin to winning the Spoon. He was serviceable in his time , but was always under the microscope and missed a Granny bc he was so poor with his role in the team. Dimma to his credit kept him honest by making him work hard to earn his spot, but since our list has fallen away he has just waltzed into the side and been allowed to be one of worst performed players. He's cooked now and a list clogger.

View attachment 2088171
Elite runner. But sadly doesn't know how to use his height.

I have him on ignore but can imagine
-yep plays the man when he can't debate the topic.
-plays the Strawman tactics of putting words in your mouth
-plays the hate the player line, but all I've done is posted facts about how poor the player has been
-finally the coaches must see something in him line and the reason why he's picked. Yet everything clearly shows he's ranked bottom 6 on our list.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back