Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack graham is a bigger bodied Tyler sonsie

I always wanted him to stay and rise to another level post Cotchin sadly it's not come to be. If he somehow doesn't move from Punt Road , I would like to see him to a tag role for next season, I think he died a passable job on Serong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be outraged if we matched wc offer , jack is to the midfield what kozi is to the forward line , it’s symptomatic of why we’re about to win the wooden spoon , both playing consistently below the level and zero threat to the oppo and we got shitloads of these types platying ea week , we will only start improving when we start replacing them with talent that can actually grow

Tell me it isn’t true

I’d be outraged if we matched wc offer , jack is to the midfield what kozi is to the forward line , it’s symptomatic of why we’re about to win the wooden spoon , both playing consistently below the level and zero threat to the oppo and we got shitloads of these types platying ea week , we will only start improving when we start replacing them with talent that can actually grow

Tell me it isn’t true
We're not matching, we've offered less than WCE which is similar to what we did with Ellis before he left.

If Graham stays we've got a player who's fully committed to the club which is what we'd like rather than staying because of money.

If Graham stays we've got a player who's fully committed to the club which is what we'd like rather than staying because of money.
But he's not up to it. If he stays he will get picked every single week even if we have a full list, and that is a big problem with us since the last flag. For some reason every premiership player is undroppable regardless of form. Just because he's fully committed doesn't make him best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back