Preview Round 23 v North Melbourne Saturday 19th August 1.45pm - Trent & Jack Farewell

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell us what you want them to do and does it match what the coaches want them to do.

Kmac had a season high 21 touches and Graham had a team high 7 tackles along with 12 touches.

So again what standards should they be doing that would be a pass mark in your eyes or has this board just earmarked these two players and will launch on them regardless of how they play.

We need to move on from KMac … he’s a role player. And he played a very important role for us when we were a dominant team. But he’s 30yo start of 2024, so no point having him play beyond this season and take development time on a wing off the likes of Banks, Clarke, Hugo etc… I’d much rather see a 22yo Hugo kick it OOF and make stupid decisions than a 30yo Macca.

Same as Pickett. He’s 32yo start of 2024 … time to move on. We lose nothing on field by playing kids over these 2 guys. And if we pay 2 x kids $200k instead of these 2 guys $700k. We can use that $500k and take it off the last year of Hopper’s deal and put it into year 2.

Imagine starting 2024 without :

Tarrant 34yo
Riewoldt. 34
Cotchin 33
Pickett 32
Macca 30
Castagna 27

We will be one of the youngest lists in 1 x off-season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

what are everyone’s thoughts about this upcoming game? Do we think we will win or lose to the kangas?

We need to move on from KMac … he’s a role player. And he played a very important role for us when we were a dominant team. But he’s 30yo start of 2024, so no point having him play beyond this season and take development time on a wing off the likes of Banks, Clarke, Hugo etc… I’d much rather see a 22yo Hugo kick it OOF and make stupid decisions than a 30yo Macca.

Same as Pickett. He’s 32yo start of 2024 … time to move on. We lose nothing on field by playing kids over these 2 guys. And if we pay 2 x kids $200k instead of these 2 guys $700k. We can use that $500k and take it off the last year of Hopper’s deal and put it into year 2.

Imagine starting 2024 without :

Tarrant 34yo
Riewoldt. 34
Cotchin 33
Pickett 32
Macca 30
Castagna 27

We will be one of the youngest lists in 1 x off-season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
All good except remember those father-suns of pickett, need to get him to 100 games if he’s not doing time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Mini's 11 games as coach we haven't won the free kick count not even once. With 70,000 plus of us in the house I wonder if the umps might get a bit sentimental and actually pay us a few. Like Jack getting one for a hold of the jumper in the goalsquare. If the umps revert to normal they ain't getting out the G alive.

Lol soldo, kmac, Pickett and Graham all stay and in we drop Bauer and Mrj dominated ressies and doesn't get back in :$

It’s probably got a lot to do with it being Trent and Jacks final game. I have no issue with it. This week is about those 2 and that’s all that matters. Let’s send them off in style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back