Player Watch #34: Jackson Archer - BFNAAK - re-signed until end of 2026 - rd21 AFL RS nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like the bigger the challenge, the better he gets. Plays so tall like his dad.
Totally. He's just a total competitor that is never beaten, just like his old man. Gets super pissed at losing any contest and goes twice as hard when he does.

You build premiership sides on guys like that.

I feel like the bigger the challenge, the better he gets. Plays so tall like his dad.
Completely refuses to allow the ball out of his vicinity and does everything he can to win it back.

There was a contest where he handballed to space and then chased his own ball to clear the 50. Does. Not. Give. Up.

Shinboner.

OMG me too, I hate to sound like I'm living in the past the way I carry on about it but Glenn was my favourite player so seeing Jackson developing so well is wonderful.
It's a special feeling watching him because he has a thirst for the contest just like dad. He's a clone in that regard. Was great hearing my son Archie(Arch) rap him up all game too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely love Jackson and what he brings. Watching him live today was an absolute joy. He has also well and truly emerged from the shadow of his father to get a game on his own merit due to his own form which is improving each time he plays. We absolutely have one here.

Last edited:
This guy has exceeded all expectations- he’s got the back pocket for the best 10 years.
He just doesn’t go when it’s his turn - he goes when he’s within 20 metres of the ball and when he marks it , he looks like he’s going to squeeze the air out of the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jackson Archer - BFNAAK - re-signed until end of 2026 - rd21 AFL RS nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back