Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett – stacking up with the best after 100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Think About It GIF by Identity

I think what we need is a sensible compromise. Pickett signs for two years. At the press conference, Choco Williams suddenly jumps up and belts him behind the knee with a truncheon. While Kozzy is writhing around the floor screaming in agony, a voice comes from the back of the media scrum. A hush falls over the audience… “I’m well respected BigFooty poster danster168 and I have a statement: this is why I’ve always said it was foolish to sign a short term deal. Now, Melbourne are no chance of getting 17 first round picks for trading a contracted player and Kozzy’s career is basically over. Every other person on the planet didn’t take heed of my warnings and this is what happens.” The boom mic clatters to the floor and danster turns and walks out of the building in slow motion with a triumphant smile.
Appreciated the gif and story then but even more now. :) Call me Lamby! We were never going to sign him or settle for a measly 2 year contract for the reasons I mentioned. Go dees, great signature!

Appreciated the gif and story then but even more now. :) Call me Lamby! We were never going to sign him or settle for a measly 2 year contract for the reasons I mentioned. Go dees, great signature!
Spin worthy of the Albanese Government

Only thing that could make me happier is us trading Oliver and Trac for Wines
Funny thing is that Port fans are by and large u happy with Wines. Fourth round salary dump? 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the past I used to get solid news from the club back when Schwab was there on his 2nd stint (he wasn't my source though), i was a player sponsor and had a good relationship with heaps of people in there.

These days, not so much. Occasionally i hear something but it's generally 2nd hand so not as trustworthy and not a source that I'm willing to put my rep on the line with. But FWIW the current jungle drums chatter is that there is no other club been considered, which is consistent with all the current media speculation.

Never in doubt!

Thank **** for that haha

The whole thing was dumb, of course port were interested in him who wouldn't be, but it doesn't mean anything.

Both SA club flogs had been fapping over that because Dawson, Rankine and JH-F has returned in the last couple of years, that all the good SA players are stating to come home to Barrel Town in droves.

Delusional Peasants, lol !!!

Thought so, someone called up sen1116 on Saturday night saying he was worried about losing Chandler and Kozzy, I was certain Chandler was under contract but couldn't remember where I saw it.

Chris from Camberwell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett – stacking up with the best after 100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back