Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett ā€“ stacking up with the best after 100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

It's from this:

lol, what is Bartel talking about, small forwards can play early unlike a lot of other positions there is no need to eliminate the first year.

lol, what is Bartel talking about, small forwards can play early unlike a lot of other positions there is no need to eliminate the first year.
It probably means there was something weird that skewed the data and ruined his point.

Also pretty sure I've looked this up before, think all of them had mediocre first seasons anyway lol šŸ˜‚ there must be one outlier that makes him look worse so they moved it

It probably means there was something weird that skewed the data and ruined his point.
Ellie Kemper Nerd GIF by The Office

Nick the Wizard Watson so worried about getting his collarbone broken early thats why hes kicked 7.19 and 9 OOTF's , unbelievable that Hawthorn would make him play with his collarbone concerns.

Also pretty sure I've looked this up before, think all of them had mediocre first seasons anyway lol šŸ˜‚ there must be one outlier that makes him look worse so they moved it
Milne has a great first season looking it up right now but it probably means there were a couple of no names who started like a house on fire and never went on with it.

Milne has a great first season looking it up right now but it probably means there were a couple of no names who started like a house on fire and never went on with it.
Was it Gilbert McAdam who kicked like 50 goals in his first 10 games then disappeared

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw if you take out Garlett's first year he's still second on that list with 159.

Horrible argument from Bartel
He loved a JTG and was prone to bouts of severe laziness, but Garlett was a great small forward when he could be bothered trying.

He loved a JTG and was prone to bouts of severe laziness, but Garlett was a great small forward when he could be bothered trying.
One of my fav players of the time, he was a bit like Fritsch in that way. Could be a lazy campaigner but can easily win you a game, I would have played him every week.

Definitely peaked early in his career but always fun to watch. One of those players that just does one thing really well and you don't expect them to be more than what they are.

Definitely peaked early in his career but always fun to watch. One of those players that just does one thing really well and you don't expect them to be more than what they are.
He's got a decent highlight reel with us. Much more exciting than a lot of people give him credit for.

He's got a decent highlight reel with us. Much more exciting than a lot of people give him credit for.
40+ goals in 2015 and 2017 for us. Was a good get.

40+ goals in 2015 and 2017 for us. Was a good get.
Used to play well in the big games at the G too from what I remember. I seem to remember him tearing Richmond and Collingwood up a couple of times.

Used to play well in the big games at the G too from what I remember. I seem to remember him tearing Richmond and Collingwood up a couple of times.
Bernie Vince always seemed to lift for Queens Birthday too. You could tell in the first 5 minutes with him trotting around with a big smile and his tail up that Pendlebury was going to have a miserable day. Ive always wondered if the grin and the ā€œday at the beachā€ vibe got him out of a few reports for elbowing people in the head. He and Jeffy were real favourites of mine back then. And VDB for being generally scarey

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett ā€“ stacking up with the best after 100 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back