36ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Care to apoligise Troy?

I assume you’re talking about Julius Hodge debut tonight?

Considering he has been in the country approximately 75 hours (landed in Adelaide 3pm Sunday) and had 1 training session with his team-mates, his performance wasn’t too bad. His jump shot is ugly (Cameron ling ugly) but he has mad skills and his cross over on Jingles was sweet.

Some nice quick moves into the land and his finishing was a positive, he will get better.

Judge him over the next 3 or 4 games and then say he is a dud.

BTW – just because he didn’t perform up to expectation in the NBA doesn’t mean he is a dud; duds don’t get drafted at number 20 in the NBA draft.

Jo Jo English was supposed to be a gun import as well. He didn't exactly end up being as good as advertised.

After having a relatively successful season in Chicago Jo Jo English thought he Jordan and this was his major floor.

Jo Jo claim to fame was his fight with Derrick Harper in front of NBAS commissioner David Stern.

Hodge i thought did OK.

needs more time to get used to the NBL speed and plays and such.

He played decent D, and his freakishly long arms will be annoying for other teams. He seemed pretty fast and has streetball dribbling skills.

His crappy shooting is to be expected though. Looks better than Chappell :thumbsu:

Axel Dench was a freak tonight.

What's to apologise about? Julius has been in the country since Sunday, spent 30 hours on a plane, has had one training session, and has had 4 hours sleep.

Did you expect him to score 40 last night or something?
He was terrible.

I thought her would dominate? Won't even be a starter for 36ers from what i saw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was terrible.

I thought her would dominate? Won't even be a starter for 36ers from what i saw.

He wasn't terrible. The guy is dog tired and was just a little too hard to impress. Give the guy a chance to settle in with his new team and a chance to get used to Australian basketball.

I never said he would dominate from the very first second he stepped on court in Australia. He needs to adjust to the way the game is played here.

GG... season over for the 36ers.

Phill Smyth has basically said that if they don't make the playoffs, then he'll walk. We may also have Adam Ballinger leave the club too as he publicly stated to the media that if Phil Smyth is gone then he will not sign a contract.

HOWEVER WE NEED TO QUICKLY RE-SIGN HODGE FOR NEXT SEASON... THAT BOY IS A FREAK. 30/14/2/3 tonight... he's the Lebron James of the NBL. imo the only thing keeping him from NBA is his atrocious shooting.

We may also have Adam Ballinger leave the club too as he publicly stated to the media that if Phil Smyth is gone then he will not sign a contract.

Now, Adam.....

How do you like the warm weather? ;)

He'd be ****ing ace for us. (and for any club that gets him if he left)

Huge numbers by Hodge. Really impressive stuff. 34 Points 14 Rebounds.

roflroflrofl@lololol... 48 point thrashing of the 36ers by the bullets. ebi era with 51 points... julius hodge 17/6/5/2.

the team needs a complete revamp.

coach needs to go, and a lot of changes to the roster must be made.

Hodge, Balls, Davidson and Maher need to be retained. Build something around them.

Remove this Banner Ad

36ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back