AFL Player #37: Nic Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Has basically no chin so this checks out
luaqVA2.png

sorry legend, i'll have to kindly correct this GIF.
A Rolls Royce is a premium, luxury car that costs alot upon initial purchase. You don't drive it on dirt and loose stone roads, but she is classy and performs very well.

Not the definition of a bloke missed in several drafts and picked off the shelf, with a $0 price tag in the back room that you slipped the cashier a $20 to have a look in :D

Jai Newcomb or Daicos
Chapman has been pretty solid all year. De koning is getting better and better each game playing CHB (being in the system 3 years will count against him). The way JHF has been playing for a first year is really showing up a lot of the north boys, he’s leading contested possessions in his first season.

What was his numbers like in the Wafl?
Not sure but I remember after his debut game against Cats where he had 27 possessions and 5 goals that it was reported his best in WAFL was around 23 possessions (just over his average this year) and best goal haul of 4. Kid got himself super fit and has transitioned seamlessly.

Not sure but I remember after his debut game against Cats where he had 27 possessions and 5 goals that it was reported his best in WAFL was around 23 possessions (just over his average this year) and best goal haul of 4. Kid got himself super fit and has transitioned seamlessly.

He’s predominantly an outside receiver at this stage. That type of player sometimes does better at AFL

He’s predominantly an outside receiver at this stage. That type of player sometimes does better at AFL
Not just that, but he also works his but off getting up and down the ground and getting into good positions. Was some stats in this thread about him leading ground covered / running stats in 3 out of his first 6 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sounds like he's had a breakout year in his first AFL season if that makes any sense.

LOL I completely forgot he had 27 and 5 in his first game....just crazy.

sorry legend, i'll have to kindly correct this GIF.
A Rolls Royce is a premium, luxury car that costs alot upon initial purchase. You don't drive it on dirt and loose stone roads, but she is classy and performs very well.

Not the definition of a bloke missed in several drafts and picked off the shelf, with a $0 price tag in the back room that you slipped the cashier a $20 to have a look in :D
Rolls Royce barn find :p

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #37: Nic Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back