Delisted #38: Nick Kommer - Delisted - 26/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Most impressive thing for me was his positioning near the 50 arc when the opposition were trying to link up, he's pressure caused so many turnovers through that area and really hampered their ability to exit cleaning.

Most impressive thing for me was his positioning near the 50 arc when the opposition were trying to link up, he's pressure caused so many turnovers through that area and really hampered their ability to exit cleaning.

This is exactly what I was saying to my mate, he creates turnovers and pressure in the right place.
Hird no doubt scouted someone like this, he's got a bit of Akermanis/Ballentyne like yap about him on the field, which I like too.

Super impressed with Kommer tonight, attacked everything ferociously and got in all the right spots off the ball. Really set the tone in the forward line with his demeanour, looks a very handy addition indeed.

Outstanding debut performance from Kommer

he loved it out there, relentless all game and kept bouncing straight back up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I got him in my SC. Looked promising during the NAB Cup and based on tonights performance alone, he looks like he'll be a permanent fixture in the 22 for 2013. Hard at it and constantly putting his body on the line. His efforts moments prior to Stanton bagging our opening goal and stemming the rot looked like it sparked the side as from that moment, we didn't look back. We do pretty well with those draft picks in the 70's hey.

What annoyed me was that Crouch was dropped and that pp got on kommer. I was already on him - he had a role and he had the tenacity to keep it fulfilled. Love the mad prick. I tell pp that he is annoying and he will be a hated person and I love him. Yes - you will hate the Kommer. Hate him, cos we will love him.

I need another beer. **** I love you Bombers!

As i said hes a Mitch Robinson replicate, a crazy man, that knows no other way than to just kill himself for the side and create multiple turnovers.

Sorry but I think he is nothing like Robinson. Robinson superman dives into a contest and blindly throws it on the boot 50% of the time. Kommer looks to have far more potential, hard at it, constant fwd pressure and good decision making. He seems to get involved in a lot of link up play resulting in goals too, also knows where there are when he gets a chance.

I took an immediate liking to this guy after I saw him interviewed after one of the NAB cup games. not phased at all by the big time, he wants it.

brilliant debut though - well done son!

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisted #38: Nick Kommer - Delisted - 26/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back