Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see the footage as it was reportedly a smother attempt from Mansell. HTF did their shins collide in that scenario!?
Caesar from PRE said it was shin on shin, he was being gang tackled after barging through 3 or 4. Good enough for me, he’s usually spot on. Also said he was pointing to his shin to the medicos and when he walked off to the change rooms no one followed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily best 22.
Super talented small/medium goalscorer, something we have lacked for a while as a permanent forward threat.
Not to mention he never had a full forward line around him, with Dusty back and new mid additions, this kid will find another level I reckon.

Not to mention he never had a full forward line around him, with Dusty back and new mid additions, this kid will find another level I reckon.
Hope dusty doesn’t take many minutes off him up forward. Put dusty back in the middle predominantly to stack our midfield and give dusty every chance to get his hands on the ball.

Last edited:
His yin/yang combo with the defensive MRJ brings a beautiful balance to our f50. Plays every game imo.
Add to that his ability to play deep forward and also roll up onto a flank and play higher up the ground in bursts and he’s the perfect foil for Dusty and Bolton to create a mismatch with their rotations. The flexibility and quality of our midsized forward options is a defensive match up nightmare for the opposition. He’s likely to end up being the one that gets off the leash as they’ll be pretty keen to cover Dusty and Bolton when they roll forward.

With TT & Hopper streaming out of the middle and hitting Lynch & JR8 on the tit, I doubt Cumbo will get as many touches :D

Surely he plays round 1 ?
Definitely

I remember him saying in an interview when Dusty was named for the Elim final that he would just get out of his way, missed a trick there as he was pivotal to our forward line over the last 7 weeks or so of the season and his impact was needed

He needs to have a free reign to make the most of his skills, there's a synergy that still needs to be worked out.

Definitely

I remember him saying in an interview when Dusty was named for the Elim final that he would just get out of his way, missed a trick there as he was pivotal to our forward line over the last 7 weeks or so of the season and his impact was needed

He needs to have a free reign to make the most of his skills, there's a synergy that still needs to be worked out.
100%. Thought we made a mistake by playing Dusty where Cumbo had been playing. You couldn't do much better than he was going so it didn't really make sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back