Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

its always sunny in philadelphia wildcard GIF

Where are the haters now?
Right here.

His goals have been cheap and opportunistic.

His direct opponent Butts has 6 intercept possessions and against a good side we’d really be punished.

Then he goes and illustrates it’s all about him and not the team by giving away a shot at goal.

Won’t make it and only gets a game due to injuries.

Noah Cumberland is Richmonds Isaac rankine

bloody coaches ( all of the Dimma , McQualter , Yze , Sheedy , Malthouse )
they wouldnt know a star if he kicked them in the nuts

Go Cumby show em all son

This didn’t age well ay

Right here.

His direct opponent Butts has 6 intercept possessions and against a good side we’d really be punished.

Then he goes and illustrates it’s all about him and not the team by giving away a shot at goal.

Someone has to kick the cheap ones, especially when we haven’t been getting them all year.

If someone said before the game Cumbo will kick 3, you’d absolutely take it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just hope he learns.
I believe he has improved this year on learnings from his laziness, selfishness and has improved.
But that selfishness went whack again tonight and I really hope he learnt.
He is our Ginnivan, our Stephenson etc but if he improves on learnings like he has this season in small parts he will get there.

Never know what this campaigner is gunna do

Such a love hate opinion I have of him but at the very least it was a positive game and something to build off into the back end of the year

Someone has to kick the cheap ones, especially when we haven’t been getting them all year.

If someone said before the game Cumbo will kick 3, you’d absolutely take it
Easy enough to get goals when you’re sneaking out the back.

He’s uncompetitive in the air and allows his opponent to go third up and intercept every single week.

7 intercept possessions for Butts this week, 9 for Stewart last week when he manned him up. You just can’t afford to be unaccountable in modern footy.

I’m sorry but he’s not going to make it getting beaten like that each week.

Between those efforts and his lack of discipline which could have cost us the game I don’t think there’s a spot for him once we get a few back from injury.

Right here.

Keep dreaming kiddo. You don’t want him to make it. That’s what it’s about. For some stupid reason. You a tiger supporter?

He’s uncompetitive in the air and allows his opponent to go third up and intercept every single week.

7 intercept possessions for Butts this week, 9 for Stewart last week when he manned him up. You just can’t afford to be unaccountable in modern footy.

Between those efforts and his lack of discipline which could have cost us the game I don’t think there’s a spot for him once we get a few back from injury.

What game were you watching?

Which goal did he get out the back?

He is lucky we ended up winning. I'd still consider dropping him, he is mentally weak and you could see what he cared more about at a critical time of the contest.

Sure, he kicked three goals. Good on ya mate, but I'd rather play someone who actually gives a shit about the team.

He's 183cm tall. He's only got those blokes playing on him because we've been going into games with 1.5 key forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back