Player Watch #39: Finnbar 'Moose' Maley

Remove this Banner Ad

Brynn Teakle, Toby Pink, Callum Colenan-Jones, Kal Dawson, and Tyler Sellers are all talls who spent at least some time in our forward line this year.

The club will absolutely be hoping Maley can cement himself ahead of all of those listed as the 2nd or 3rd tall forward option.

Brynn Teakle, Toby Pink, Callum Colenan-Jones, Kal Dawson, and Tyler Sellers are all talls who spent at least some time in our forward line this year.

The club will absolutely be hoping Maley can cement himself ahead of all of those listed as the 2nd or 3rd tall forward option.

Fair to say, Maley has a leg up on Tyler Sellers, what with being de-listed and all.

If he comes on like we hope, then Teakles spot for sure. He can also ruck as well so it’s a like for like
I think late in the year he put in some really big games with high possession counts playing ruck. Flexibility should hold him in good stead for getting games. He doesn't have to be a world beater up forward if he can also provide a chop out in the ruck.

I think late in the year he put in some really big games with high possession counts playing ruck. Flexibility should hold him in good stead for getting games. He doesn't have to be a world beater up forward if he can also provide a chop out in the ruck.
Yeah I remember watching those games. Reminded me a little of Xerri when he played VFL a few years ago in his physicality and the way he keeps finding ways to get involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #39: Finnbar 'Moose' Maley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back