Past #39: Flynn Perez - drafted w/ #39 in 2019 ND - 2x ACL - delisted end '23 - 24 NM games / 1 NM goals - thanks Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering the quantity of de-listings we are making this year i'd keep offer him a rookie list spot as he adds decent depth if nothing else. He is coming back from a knee so give him one more pre-season to see if we can up his speed/tank as there are some tools there, he can kick it and he is aggressive.

I've watched some of Perez's stuff from the weekend. He can kick. Not just the goal from outside 50 either. Great pass to X in traffic and another beautiful kick to TTs advantage that he dropped in front of goal.
Yeah I personally think he has some ability but not sure what his position is, not quite a defender and Ford and Scott are ahead of him at the wing position. He's not quite got the quickness with his injury history to cover the ground needed for the wing position.
But again he's only played 22 AFL games so I think I'd keep him for another year on the list or rookie list him.

Nah.
No intent to genuinely win the contest, or game. He just rocks up and goes through the motions. No intent to actually change the course of play, or game, or the direction our club is heading.
These blokes are the cancer our club has to rid itself of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can’t believe we took him & Mahony ahead of Chad Warner FFS!

I still remember that video with flynn and his family on draft night.
What could have been..

It could be because the commentators couldn’t distinguish between him, Sheezel, Howe, and Simpkin.
Bold of you to assume I was listening to their bilge. But nah, it's really disheartening to see. He probably should've chosen soccer after all

Imagine if he was aggressive? He just has no intent about him.
Sometimes it takes one play or contest to make you as a footballer and Flynn had a chance today to show he belongs and didn't go.
Timid as f***

Thanks Flynn but bye bye

Agreed way too timid 2 contests stood out. The ziebell kick in which although was the wrong option of he'd been stronger in the mark he'd have taken it. 2nd one was the spoil or lack of on the goal line resulting in a goal pretty sure mckay let him know it

Looked the goods early doors, but 2 acl's. ☹
Lost all speed and honestly looks like he's running underwater now.

Sad, as he did look very promising

Remove this Banner Ad

Back