4 Corners (21/3/16) - Actual show at around pg 25

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a bit odd that they'd run with this now when they know that everyone is well and truly over the whole saga. You'd think it would have to be pretty good.

After all of the lying and obfuscation I want to see those held to account, how much did Vlad know?
Should more clubs have been given the microscope treatment.
Was EFC used as an example?
I want to see the ACC report in full. Did Vlad or did Vlad just get the oral cliff notes version?
I want to know what went down. See it for what it is.

After all of the lying and obfuscation I want to see those held to account, how much did Vlad know?
I want to see the ACC report in full. Did Vlad or did Vlad just get the oral cliff notes version?
if you wanna see what went down and the oral version that would be CCTV no?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good attempt at the #phonetics, but it is lower case
#affal,
like offal, but less a culinary delight from your local ethnic bookseller butcher
Ah - That will teach me to quote something I thought I remember from other forum posts, without checking back on how it was actually used!:oops:

Just pulled up iview, words she said was " a rare account from inside the Essendon doping scandal".

Could be from any side of the whole thing.

I wonder of Tracey Holmes will be the presenter.

Someone has found the records ??? A story on Hal and what happens if you dare go against the efc ???

The ACC report in full would be a game changer. When does FOI kick in ???

good attempt at the #phonetics, but it is lower case
#affal,
like offal, but less a culinary delight from your local ethnic bookseller butcher
Mr Leopold Bloom ate with relish the inner organs of beasts and fowls. He liked thick giblet soup, nutty gizzards, a stuffed roast heart, liverslices fried with crustcrumbs, fried hencods' roes. Most of all he liked grilled mutton kidneys which gave to his palate a fine tang of faintly scented urine.

Yum Yums.

Will be fascinating to see the Essendon faithful turn on Mr and Mrs <Insert Name Of Player Who Really Shouldn't Be That Hard To Work Out> after their interviews. Coz, Hirdy knows better than parents.

Suspect we know more in a week... 4 corners tends not to leak much before the show.

They also tend to be producing and filming right up to the wire. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see some attempts at injunctions as the week develops.

I wonder of Tracey Holmes will be the presenter.

Caro Meldrum Hanna. Did good work on this story for 730 - some of the infamous Danksy texts - early on.

Did the greyhounds stuff last year.

Its not going to be a Tracie Holmes style puff piece, that's for sure.

You'd think if Four Corners/ABC had anything significant they wouldn't be waiting a week to get it out there ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

4 Corners (21/3/16) - Actual show at around pg 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back