4 Deceased Found In Broadmeadows Home

Remove this Banner Ad

A really sad news report this morning with 4 people found deceased in a Broadmeadows home. Initial theory is drug related.

One of the deceased is only 17; a young Dad also.

Could nitazene have been cut into whatever it was it is believed they took? Time will tell.

4 dead is shocking no matter the cause.
It was Nitazene cut into cocaine

It was cocaine cut with Nitazene. That's how deadly this synthetic opioid is. It killed the 4 of them, without any of them being able to do a thing to help themselves

Thanks for the update.

I know these type of people are addicted and/or think that they are indestructible but it amazes me that (1) people are willing take such huge risks using 'unknown' materials sourced through a multi-step criminal supply chains and (2) there are people somewhere on these supply chains that that are so greedy/callous that they spike drugs with nitazene, fentanyl etc knowing that it will likely lead to their "customers" dying. Reminds me of when melamine added to baby powder in China.

Thanks for the update.

I know these type of people are addicted and/or think that they are indestructible but it amazes me that (1) people are willing take such huge risks using 'unknown' materials sourced through a multi-step criminal supply chains and (2) there are people somewhere on these supply chains that that are so greedy/callous that they spike drugs with nitazene, fentanyl etc knowing that it will likely lead to their "customers" dying. Reminds me of when melamine added to baby powder in China.
The criminals are making too much money to care. Absolute greedy pigs.

Some of the victims may have done coke before (who knows) but may not have done opioids before (& hence have a lower tolerance than a regular user). Add in being spiked by nitazebe (not that fentanyl or heroin etc are good) and they don’t stand a chance.

It’s a horrible lesson but people need to wake up to the realities that ‘coke’ (or any other ‘drug’ they buy on the street) can kill and kill quickly.

I’m sadly expecting this summer’s concert and festival scene to be a very difficult one with an excess of OD’s and fatalities as ruthless criminals cut their product with other chemicals to increase their profitability.

4 Deceased Found In Broadmeadows Home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back