Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

The plan has to been to have dusty play his 300th at the g for a while. The club leaked to the media that dusty would be rested a week ago, it’s not media speculation it’s effectively the media passing on a message via the club. The daily mail published an article that Dusty was seen having beers with Dane swan so he wouldn’t be doing that if he was planning to play off a 5 day break.
So the media will now obviously report this as "Dusty Suspended By Club For One Week For Midweek Drinking" 🤣

Daicos - just another half-back flanker.
Rowell - ugly ranga.
Curnow - knee problems, goes missing in big games.
Tom Green - very ugly ranga.
Please find another word to use, Range is not funny and very offensive.
Adults might know the difference between a bit of fun, but kids don't get it and this term has seeped into society and is now regularly used in a very hurtful way by children as a form of bullying.
It is nearing the level of comparing a person of colour to an ape or gorilla, something that wouldn't be tolerated in society or even on this board.
Please have a think about your use of this in the future.

Adults might know the difference between a bit of fun, but kids don't get it and this term has seeped into society and is now regularly used in a very hurtful way by children as a form of bullying.
It is nearing the level of comparing a person of colour to an ape or gorilla, something that wouldn't be tolerated in society or even on this board.
If you are worried about the word Ranga on here, you might need a spell mate.

Plenty of red heads love the term Ranga...

And I would suggest Ranga is on the pretty low end of terms if kids are being bullied

I prefer "member of our in-ginger-nous community" 😁

Neil Balme on Breakfast with Harf

Harf with logic on where Dusty's 300 should be played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry shaky, I certainly wasn't trying to cause offence. I rarely post anything serious here, just trying to make a (not very funny) joke about some high quality players.

If you are worried about the word Ranga on here, you might need a spell mate.

Plenty of red heads love the term Ranga...

And I would suggest Ranga is on the pretty low end of terms if kids are being bullied
Well Hank, you explain that to the kids being bullied. Young children don't quite get the nuances of nice and nasty bullying.
In general there is no endearment when the term Ranga is used. As I said, amongst adults we probably all get it, but kids hearing it don't understand.
No one needs to be made to feel uncomfortable about how they look, be it their skin colour, hair colour weight, height etc.
Sorry shaky, I certainly wasn't trying to cause offence. I rarely post anything serious here, just trying to make a (not very funny) joke about some high quality players.
I know you didn't mean it to be offensive and as a bit of a joke.
The problem I have with it is it get used all the time in the general public and I've even seen it on TV.
The sort of thing you said, adult to adult we get the joke. It when kids hear and see this, they then think it's funny to call their class mate and ugly ranga and make fun of them simply because they have red hair.

Anyway, I won't labour the point any further, I just call it out when I see or here it.

This is the great man Dusty thread, I'm looking forward to cheering him on for his 300th!!
Go the GOAT

Good luck to Yze and the club telling him he cant play when the team is on its knees. The guy is all about team first, always has been.
It's a game. He's fit? He's in form. He should play. So much Wah x 3 from sooky posters. Get a hecking ticket sooks. Drive / Fly if you want. Celebrate the 301 like it is Randy from South Park.

With our Training and Conditioning Team he might not make it to the next match. I'll wager that the T&C have a daily dream that they are

1717593105905.png

bee-lining it off the wing.

Join the Tiger Army and celebrate our incredible #4, Dustin Martin!

This membership gives you GA access to celebrate Dustin's 300th match at Round 14 v Hawthorn, an exclusive Dusty300 beanie

Package Inclusions​

GA access to three home games, including Round 14 v Hawthorn to celebrate Dustin Martin

This membership gives you GA access to celebrate Dustin's 300th match at Round 14 v Hawthorn, an exclusive Dusty300 beanie

Package Inclusions​

GA access to three home games, including Round 14 v Hawthorn to celebrate Dustin Martin

Be interested to see how much his 300th match guernsey goes for?

Deep into 5 figures I would imagine.

Package Inclusions​

That's a nice beanie

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back