Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not usually a crier but that hit hard today. Thanks for everything Dusty. Are and always will be my fav

I love Dusty, always will

I knew he would be a legend from that glorious 2014 9 win run to finals. Dimma just put him forward when we needed a goal and he kicked it for us every time. Was so clutch.
I'll miss him.

Before Dusty, it was Richo's retirement that made me sad, he was a great of the club. However in 2009, the year Richo retired was the year we got Dusty.

Hope another future gun appears this offseason.

But Dusty will always be a legend and is the most amazing player I have seen.

Thank you Legend, perfection right to the end. There will never be another Dusty and I’m so grateful I got to see you (and the Tiges) win 3 premierships in emphatic style. Very privileged to have met you and wishing all the best in whatever you do. Cheers GOAT 👊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was sad to see Dusty tear up, he took us all along with him, through the chopsticksgate, possible trade and then the amazing news that said he is staying at tigerland.....then we win the premiership!!!!! cant write about it , cant even make that up.
then we get another two premierships and the last he won off his own boot. Memories for life.

I had a feeling I would tear up as I almost got there for the 300. When the great man teared up in the race and then again with Campbell, I lost it. F**king hell. I cannot recall another player who's retirement has been such an event, and so emotional.

If we're lucky, we might see someone maybe half as good in 15 or 20 years. Best I've seen. Daylight second.

e0bfebd6cfbbd8aed33222a46067148b.jpg
171c5aece53571f4e78cfc8e3a9a57fd.jpg

The GOAT 🖤🖤

I had the best day today it doesn't get any better than sitting at the G with my son next to me.
Reminiscing about the wild ride we had and witnessing the greatest Richmond team ever.
Then shedding a tear when they boys did the farewell lap and totally loosing it when Dusty
got emotional. Like others have said that long hug with Wayne Campbell said it all.

Friends, when you speak of Dustin Martin, always refer to him as the great player of all time. When some shiteater interrupts you with 'greatest finals player', interrupt them back with 'THAT MAKES HIM THE GREATEST PLAYER, YOU ****IN IDIOT.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back