Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty disgraceful by Gold Coast if thats true. Making it seem like Dusty was in constant communication with them and had never really retired. Couldn't expect much less though from a club solely built around the need to make money, and ran by the AFL.
You’re surprised by an AFL<owned club being disgracefull ?

Dusty will make more money in the long run staying a one club legend at Richmond .

If he goes to GC it will be zero to do with cash. It will be because he’s a professional footballer who absolutely loves playing footy and he’s not qualified to do anything else.

Why would anyone begrudge a person doing something they love for another year or two if that’s what they want to do?

If anyone thinks Martin has played footy for fame, fortune and his legacy they haven’t been watching for 15-years (Carr has his eyes set on that, but Martin doesn’t).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not me. Kept a level head and an even keel.
spartacus GIF

If I was Dusty I be pretty sad reading how some supporters reactions and believing everything written in the media as the truth.

Wait to crucify him when he wears the Ronald McDonald suit if you like. But till then put some faith in our hero.

But I doubt he will join GC, and I doubt he reads BigFooty. Any sane footballer should not.
A few will have a massive egg on their face.

A few will have a massive egg on their face.
I think when the GC CEO Mark Evans says that Dusty had reached out to them it put a more official stance on it, we now know he is also a ****ing liar like the media

Preliminary Final weekend which leads us into Grand Final weekend next week. It should be "Dusty Weekend"....

Preliminary Finals Record - Averages
Disposals: 20.5
Goals: 1.7

Grand Finals Record - Averages
Disposals: 24.0
Goals: 3.3

Preliminary Finals/Grand Finals Combined - Averages
Disposals: 22.0
Goals: 2.4

#RichmondLegend #Number4

Preliminary Final weekend which leads us into Grand Final weekend next week. It should be "Dusty Weekend"....

Preliminary Finals Record - Averages
Disposals: 20.5
Goals: 1.7

Grand Finals Record - Averages
Disposals: 24.0
Goals: 3.3

Preliminary Finals/Grand Finals Combined - Averages
Disposals: 22.0
Goals: 2.4

#RichmondLegend #Number4

“The Don’t Argue Trophy” awarded to a person who wins both the Gary Ayers award and NS in the same year.

Sounds 🤌

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back