Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading, hearing Dimma spray his shit-speak all over Fox about he & Dusty just "Needin' to see if this could work" - they both bloody make me sick. Clear as day this has been planned for a long time. What a absolute joke of a narrative these 2 have come up with. They must think we are idiots to expect this joke of a scenario.

The sham retirement will be a stain on him & i think he has either miscalculated it, or, genuinely does not give 2 shits about his legacy at the club. I can't think of another decorated player of his stature CHOOSING to not be proud to retire, the greatest "1 Club" player in that teams history - he literally had a spot at the top of the Tiger pyramid waiting for him & he has looks likely to piss it all away to reconnect with Damian "Pot Head Adulter" Hardwick.

What was the point of the bullshit retirement? Was it meant to be a gift to us, a chance for us to say "thank you and goodbye" before you **** off into the sunset with ol mate? The 300th would have been enough of a bye if this was the plan.

If he goes to the Gold Coast, then the retirement was always a bloody sham. We gotta face it - we live in a world where we need to believe David ****ing Schwarz over Dusty & Dimma
C’mon man, we all know Dusty is just a lad who goes with the flow in what’s best for him. He’s not stupid but he’s just that kinda guy, making his world the best fit for himself which no one can begrudge.

Dimma on the other hand is a snake, cheated on his missus, walked out on the club and is now poaching their god to further his existence.

Dustin ain’t at fault here, Dimma is the conniving dog.

C’mon man, we all know Dusty is just a lad who goes with the flow in what’s best for him. He’s not stupid but he’s just that kinda guy, making his world the best fit for himself which no one can begrudge.

Dimma on the other hand is a snake, cheated on his missus, walked out on the club and is now poaching their god to further his existence.

Dustin ain’t at fault here, Dimma is the conniving dog.

you paint Dusty as a hapless fool that knows not what he does. He ****ing knows.

“He’s not stupid”

In case you overread that part in a hurry.

Dustin is a lad, he knows were he’s at.

I was going to say " Is calling a guy "a lad" the male equivalent of when a female calls one of her friends a "total ****" followed by a "tee-hee-hee" fake laugh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back