Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rubbish as you stated old news is official news . Which is bull as we don't know what's going on behind closed doors AND OLD NEWS CAN CHANGE. Maybe Tiger71 has the gossip FOR YOU ON THIS THAT I'M UNAWARE OF? And DH did resign bc he was pushed as he had a 1.25mil offer made weeks earlier. Prove me wrong on this . AGAIN THE DH STORY EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT IT SUPPORTS THAT CHANGE HAPPENS. You are going around in circles and just wait to see what happens as we will know once relevant paperwork is submitted

So the club website link was “old news”. Wouldn’t that be the only “official news”?
Mate, I haven’t changed anything. I’m going on facts. You’re working on theories.

Rubbish as you stated old news is official news . Which is bull as we don't know what's going on behind closed doors AND OLD NEWS CAN CHANGE. Maybe Tiger71 has the gossip FOR YOU ON THIS THAT I'M UNAWARE OF? And DH did resign bc he was pushed as he had a 1.25mil offer made weeks earlier. Prove me wrong on this . AGAIN THE DH STORY EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT IT SUPPORTS THAT CHANGE HAPPENS. You are going around in circles and just wait to see what happens as we will know once relevant paperwork is submitted

So the club website link was “old news”. Wouldn’t that be the only “official news”?

"DH did resign bc he was pushed as he had a 1.25mil offer made weeks earlier. Prove me wrong on this"

Not how it works sorry... If you want to make a claim you have the burden of proof on you. Its upto you to provide proof of that claim not on anyone else to disprove it thats absolute madness.

Anyone can make any claim they like and ask you to disprove it haha its madness
"I can beat Michael Jordan in his prime 1 on 1 prove me wrong on this"
"I can flap my arms and fly around the room prove me wrong on this"

Silly

"DH did resign bc he was pushed as he had a 1.25mil offer made weeks earlier. Prove me wrong on this"

Not how it works sorry... If you want to make a claim you have the burden of proof on you. Its upto you to provide proof of that claim not on anyone else to disprove it thats absolute madness.

Anyone can make any claim they like and ask you to disprove it haha its madness
"I can beat Michael Jordan in his prime 1 on 1 prove me wrong on this"
"I can flap my arms and fly around the room prove me wrong on this"

Silly
Crap we've been through this already. I'm not going around in circles with this nonsense again as it's common knowledge the dealwas done in gather round and sealed weeks later when he met the Suns boss overseas. captain blood 17 CLAIMED THE CONTRARY SO HE CAN PROVE OTHERWISE. It was orchestrated weeks earlier mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back