Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is all true I can't believe how low we've sunk . I hope it's not as I would be disappointed with Dusty as he has the last year of his contract to play out on good money and it's a terrible example for all the team including senior players. Wonder what the issue is with Yze and him if true ?
This season has been a shit pie as it is, let alone this crap if true.

It would be hard warming up to a new coach when you’ve had the same one your entire career. Doubt its any serious issue with the coach.
Yeah I'm not sure it would be anything in particular with Yze.

Dusty is a pretty complicated and clearly private individual - we were lucky in some ways that all of his planets aligned at Punt Rd.
Peggy, Benny and Dimma - the players around him that became his best mates including Cotch, Jack, Grigga early on etc...

All gone now and a whole new batch of staff and players.

I reckon he still might have a passion to play footy, maybe always will but a big part of who he is is the club, individuals and environment around him.

Lot's of change at Punt Rd means it is not the same place it used to be...

Meh, who cares... over it.
Best way to know Dusty’s future.
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

His a club champion, but sorry no one is bigger then the club some people to scared to call him out. If it was any other player their view would be different. His conduct hasn't been great this year on a few things. If Morris is correct we'll very poor look. There a few of our senior blokes letting Yze down and not on the same page I would give them a choice your in or out if it's the later clean out your locker.

On over 1 million a year and he goes to NZ with back injury instead of resting and doing rehabilitation that's bs call it how it is , and I'm even more upset at the club allowing it where have the standards gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His a club champion, but sorry no one is bigger then the club some people to scared to call him out. If it was any other player their view would be different. His conduct hasn't been great this year on a few things. If Morris is correct we'll very poor look. There a few of our senior blokes letting Yze down and not on the same page I would give them a choice your in or out if it's the later clean out your locker.

On over 1 million a year and he goes to NZ with back injury instead of resting and doing rehabilitation that's bs call it how it is , and I'm even more upset at the club allowing it where have the standards gone.

I doubt the club is too upset about it. And why would they be? If he is struggling for either fitness or motivation or both at this point, then clearly the best thing he can do is not play.

I’m going with Livingstone as the rat

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'd be going with someone with extensive media contacts that may be disgruntled...or just likes blabbing to sound like they actually know something.

p.s. I'm not saying anyone blabbed. This could be another case of speculation by media with some logic being stupidly extrapolated.

I doubt the club is too upset about it. And why would they be? If he is struggling for either fitness or motivation or both at this point, then clearly the best thing he can do is not play.
Yes offcourse by resting and doing rehabilitation correct. Well that's not good enough by our football club because standards need to be set

Whether there is truth to it or not, it's part of a greater effort by these media types to bring us down and get us to eat out own. Regardless of what happens, he is a Richmond Champion and 300 gamer. I don't think he has anything left in the tank with us and it's probably Hardwick in his ear convincing him to go on and that he's about to enter another dynasty era with the Gold Coast. I suspect he is ready to retire but is being influenced by others to entertain a move.

Having 1 club champions IS about the club. Our rep is on the line with this imo. Richmond have been good with 1 club players.

What damage is he doing anyway we suck he won’t change that on his own.

The Louie Meehan rehab program

does the RFC and Dusty understand how all this BS makes the club look like

He trained today. Once again, storm in a teacup by the media and the fans gobble it up

Apparently gone, Tom Morris said he hasn’t warmed to Yze’s coaching. Blokes generally got good mail.

Just watched #9 news. Morris said Dusty’s back training (with vision) but needs to get thru 2 sessions. FWIW I thought he looked proppy, just like someone with a crook back.
Funnily enough the campaigner said nothing about not warming to Yze and nothing about him being gone.
Seems like another example of the media creating content off Dusty. Parasites

does the RFC and Dusty understand how all this BS makes the club look like

Makes the club look strong and confident in their principles.
Not responding to every piece of media crap. Not giving any oxygen.
It’s clowns on here chattering like children that cause all the angst.
Ignore the noise, respond when there is something to respond to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin is the GOAT and King of Punt Rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back