Player Watch #4: Judd McVee – absolute jet

Remove this Banner Ad

This bloke is awesome. Always has time and uses it so well. Also very good one on one. Probably underrated you’d think.

Just quietly getting it done most weeks this season.

Maybe a bit under the radar because of how high our standards for him have quickly become. We already just expect him to keep going like this.

Finally some publicity from the club lol.

Seriously though, what an absolute find he's been. Doesn't get beaten, doesn't make mistakes, damages with ball in hand. Absolute gun.

Seriously though, what an absolute find he's been. Doesn't get beaten, doesn't make mistakes, damages with ball in hand. Absolute gun.

Plenty talking him up pre-game last night at a corporate dinner. The club knows he's a jet. McVee, JVR and Tholstrup was mentioned as the three future leaders of the club. Outside of the club though, who cares. But i guess unless he makes a move to the midfield(which we all hope happens), he'll continue to go fairly unnoticed by oppo fans. Massive credit to JT for this one.

At least his game was recognised with the channel 7 crew. Can say what you want about the commentators but they're all ex footballer's and generally have a good understanding of the game. At least compared to some nerd running socials. The fact he wasn't put in the best is disgraceful.

At least his game was recognised with the channel 7 crew. Can say what you want about the commentators but they're all ex footballer's and generally have a good understanding of the game. At least compared to some nerd running socials. The fact he wasn't put in the best is disgraceful.
Mate I loved Chunk the footballer but him, Ling and Jobe are about as dense as a blackhole

Mate I loved Chunk the footballer but him, Ling and Jobe are about as dense as a blackhole
Channel 7 are the weirdest sporting broadcaster I've ever seen. Just grab names people know without thinking about competence or chemistry at all.

Channel 7 are the weirdest sporting broadcaster I've ever seen. Just grab names people know without thinking about competence or chemistry at all.
They take JB and BT from MMM who work brilliantly together, then tell them not to be themselves, then go and get absolute deadpan dumb campaigners to do specials who still talk in coaching cliches.

I seriously don't understand who they're target audience is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he was a high draft pick the media would be all over him. Goofy surely gets some run in his legs in the offseason and puts him in the midfield rotation! Doing such a great job down back, but the reward of putting him the midfield with Riv is surely far too enticing. Howes could come in and fill his role.

Ling is weird as on ABC he sounds pretty intelligent and has some good insights (As does Boomer, I hated that prick as a player but he is a surprisingly good analyst) but then you put him on ch7 and he just yells obvious shit down the mic.

You all wanted more McVee content from the club, yeah? Careful what you wish for.

I blame you Scythe for changing this thread title to "absolute jet"

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #4: Judd McVee – absolute jet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back