Player Watch #40 Tyler Sonsie

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Report from his first VFL game back. Morris summed it up perfectly really.
View attachment 2064663
With nothing left to lose, why cant they give him this opportunity in the seniors.

Imagine getting delisted because you couldnt perform at AFL level playing in a position not suited to you, what a kick in the guts

With nothing left to lose, why cant they give him this opportunity in the seniors.

Imagine getting delisted because you couldnt perform at AFL level playing in a position not suited to you, what a kick in the guts
He won't be delisted. With the trades and possible retirements, there won't be that many straight delistings.

With all the players that we will be trading this year, he might find himself in a more favourable position that suits his strength. I wouldn't even be against seeing him off half back, anything but the forward flank.

It's on him though. He needs to have a huge off-season and really work on his endurance.

Gotta get Graham in there

Gotta get Graham in there
Probably not the best thread for it but I just don't get why Jack Graham of all people is an instant in and doesn't see any VFL minutes.

Probably not the best thread for it but I just don't get why Jack Graham of all people is an instant in and doesn't see any VFL minutes.
Literally no one gets it. It makes even less sense when he's about to bail on us

I’m not really sure how/why Dow has been given so much midfield time this year and Sonsie zero? Perfect year to at least try Sonsie in the guts as he gets a lot of it every time he plays VFL in the middle. Must be frustrating for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #40 Tyler Sonsie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back