Player Watch #40 Tyler Sonsie

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd play him off half back considering he won't get a look in through the middle. Will give him more space and time to get his kicking confidence back.
I was just watching On the Couch and they were talking about Lawson Humphries game and how he is adept on both sides of the body. Don't see why Sonsie couldn't play a similar role.

I'd play him off half back considering he won't get a look in through the middle. Will give him more space and time to get his kicking confidence back.
I was just watching On the Couch and they were talking about Lawson Humphries game and how he is adept on both sides of the body. Don't see why Sonsie couldn't play a similar role.
hes too slow and shite disposal for half back

I'd play him off halfback in the Ressies until his contract runs out and then pee him off. Massive disappointment

I'd play him off halfback in the Ressies until his contract runs out and then pee him off. Massive disappointment
Or you keep persisting and not give up on the bloke. We are paying him, may as well keep trying new things to find out what works. We are winning the spoon regardless.

Or you keep persisting and not give up on the bloke. We are paying him, may as well keep trying new things to find out what works. We are winning the spoon regardless.
Give him a final go but we will need to get games into our draftees. Not wasting them on non performing players who do not show anything. Sonsie needs to be informed clearly that it is now or never.

Give him a final go but we will need to get games into our draftees. Not wasting them on non performing players who do not show anything. Sonsie needs to be informed clearly that it is now or never.
Lol there will be plenty of room for the draftees.

I really do wonder why Sonsie does well in the VFL as a mid, and doesn't get to play that in the AFL.

If there is a deeper issue then he should be gone soon. If it is just that we didn't have the guts to play him there then we need to give him the sink or swim opportunity in doing what he does best.

Really interesting guy. So much talent, so little AFL performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

going by his socials, he's having a hoot OS.
Not exactly the fitness camp a kid who is desperate to forge a long term career might do.
Does tyler understand a big wave of new quality youth is coming.. And they are coming for his spot!
hes away with taranto isn\t he...?

My gues is they are working their arse off every morning, then enjoying themselves in the afternoon

Not exactly the fitness camp a kid who is desperate to forge a long term career might do.
Does tyler understand a big wave of new quality youth is coming.. And they are coming for his spot!
What would you post while you're overseas? Beautiful vistas of a foreign land and having fun going to various events or clips of you running and/or doing weights?
Come on man

What would you post while you're overseas? Beautiful vistas of a foreign land and having fun going to various events or clips of you running and/or doing weights?
Come on man
you and me might, we're not fighting for a AFL career.
Tyler on the other hand, has got 1 year to sink or swim.
The O.S holiday could perhaps wait.

you and me might, we're not fighting for a AFL career.
Tyler on the other hand, has got 1 year to sink or swim.
The O.S holiday could perhaps wait.
Taranto always trains while he is away. He had an extended holiday the year he signed for us and still won the 2km time trial.
Sonsie is with the right person, I'm absolutely certain he is busting his backside.

And he can't afford to have a holiday. They get a month off a year, cut him some slack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #40 Tyler Sonsie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back