Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - [NMFC.com] - KD signs a 1-yr extension - Roo until end '25

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes immediate impact, I like it a lot. Well later in the year if he's got good form in the VFL and over his injuries that have him currently side lined.

But immediate nonetheless :p

I like the new meaning of the word 'immediate'. Yes dear I'll do it immediately, onto it boss yep immediately.
Anything is immediate when compared to Edwards as a MSD!

Confusion What GIF by ION

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton boys were raving about Massimo today, but this is Dawson's thread 🙂
Personal pet peeve of mine when people post about players we COULD have picked in these threads. We have dedicated list management threads as well as the non-north thread. Much more suitable homes.

I was one of the main voices on twitter and in the mid season draft defending us taking Kaplan and calling people out for there comments. I’m glad we took him, just making a comment.

Personal pet peeve of mine when people post about players we COULD have picked in these threads. We have dedicated list management threads as well as the non-north thread. Much more suitable homes.
Yeah well.
Nothing against Kallan, hope he becomes a quality player for us… but gee this has a sense of dejavu about it.

Which one mate?

Was Phillips over Logan or was it Will Walker over Balta?

Or my favourite Krafty over Chad Warner and Rivers.

This club asks a lot of us.

Yeah well.

Which one mate?

All of the above 🤣

Quality players selected after North picks is a genuine trend the last few years. The most alarming aspect is that it’s predictable to us novices at the time of the pick, yet it continues to happen.

Alex Rance regen?

Thats going straight in my basket.

Yeah well.

Which one mate?

All shocking decisions.

Phillips not his fault but to get ANOTHER mid when we desperately needed a KPP suggests why 3 employees told to f*ck off (or chose to leave if you believe idiotic spin)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #42: Kallan Dawson - [NMFC.com] - KD signs a 1-yr extension - Roo until end '25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back