Player Watch #43: Brynn Teakle

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m shocked he survived to our 2nd selection but happy he gets his chance and just like needs to play straight away with Payne no point rotting in the VFL get him in straight away in the AFL got nothing to lose.

Couldn't get a game in the worst ruck department in the AFL the last couple of years.

I'll support every player in the blue and white but have to say I don't understand this one.

Athlete rather than a footballer. Exposed AFL form was terrible and I fail to see how that has changed in 6 months.

He is the polar opposite of Xerri too with regards to his physicality.

Did he nominate an 18 month contract if so, that’s pretty shit.

Couldn't get a game in the worst ruck department in the AFL the last couple of years.

I'll support every player in the blue and white but have to say I don't understand this one.
Brady special? Hahahaha

I guess with Thursfield in charge we have to see if the luck changes?

Can he play forward?

If so he gives Larkey support and X Ruck support.

I’m shocked he survived to our 2nd selection but happy he gets his chance and just like needs to play straight away with Payne no point rotting in the VFL get him in straight away in the AFL got nothing to lose.
Same. How was Teakle still available? I can picture Rawlings' grin from here.

Brady special? Hahahaha

I guess with Thursfield in charge we have to see if the luck changes?

Can he play forward?

If so he gives Larkey support and X Ruck support.
I was thinking if preussy was still around and not injured could plonk on fwd line to just compete in the air, will admit i know nothing of teakle , hoping he can at least body a defender???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back