Player Watch #43: Brynn Teakle

Remove this Banner Ad

After a disappointing end at Port, Teakle was thrown an opportunity at Collingwood and loved his time with the Magpies.

“Collingwood was amazing - their attention to detail on the track and in the gym was elite and everyone at the club just wanted to help you get better. They have that winners mentality and prioritise having fun while working hard and that’s something I want to continue to focus on as a player

Believe it is six months.
The said it's an 18-month contract on the Midweek Tackle.

I'm not upset with this selection, he stats for Port weren't terrible (except for disposal efficiency, so he will fit right in) and if it wasn't for a few injuries he may have stayed on Port's list.

He has spent a few seasons in the AFL system, so he should be ready to plug and play and a tall that can play forward and support Xerri is what we need.

Welcome to North Brynn.

I like this pick. It's not like the pure forwards we were "linked to" were kick massive bags every week. 7 goals playing primarily ruck in the WAFL. 25 year old mature body. Been in an AFL system before. Will be immediate relief for Larkey and Xerri.

I like this pick. It's not like the pure forwards we were "linked to" were kick massive bags every week. 7 goals playing primarily ruck in the WAFL. 25 year old mature body. Been in an AFL system before. Will be immediate relief for Larkey and Xerri.
Fills a spot we badly need filled being forward/ ruck. Highlights being just that, he looks to have a long range kick on him, solid over head which we badly need breaking zones. Chop out for X and tackle pressure looks fine. Should be a walk up starter.
Gives Moose and Goad time to develop their crafts as well.

Sadly got out rucked by a SA ruckman called Amos......and also shared the ruck honours v EP ruck Jedd Edward's and v Perth's Josh Edwards in the WAFL the last fortnight....two lesser lights of the WAFL comp.....and I am an East Freo supporter.... congrats to Brynn on a 2nd life line....but ain't no better than what you have already in Hamish Free, who dominated in the 'WAFL for SF, before North drafted him.
The freezin' cold spoon....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks quite agile for a ruckman, good hands can take a grab? Ok now, what's wrong with him?

He's one of the worst players I've ever seen.

He was so bad we opted to go for no ruck, sam Hayes, or a teenage Dante visentini.

It's an absolute head scratcher that he's got another shot, but I guess that happens sometimes for guys 200cm tall.

He was so bad we opted to go for no ruck, sam Hayes, or a teenage Dante visentini.

It's an absolute head scratcher that he's got another shot, but I guess that happens sometimes for guys 200cm tall.
Piss off our board tarpy

Guess you dont watch much North Melbourne VFL then

Oh well folks looks like I’ve just got myself a new whipping boy ….
IMG_4460.gif I’m

From Northampton, same home town as Liam Anthony!

Wholly shit, you’ve jumped on another teams board and laying into a bloke picked up in the mid season draft, can’t you just be happy for the kid?
The odds are fairly stacked against him as it stands.

Brady special? Hahahaha

I guess with Thursfield in charge we have to see if the luck changes?

Can he play forward?

If so he gives Larkey support and X Ruck support.
Well considering the return we've received for the investment made on CCJ, happy enough to go the Hail Mary punt on this bloke.

The said it's an 18-month contract on the Midweek Tackle.

I'm not upset with this selection, he stats for Port weren't terrible (except for disposal efficiency, so he will fit right in) and if it wasn't for a few injuries he may have stayed on Port's list.

He has spent a few seasons in the AFL system, so he should be ready to plug and play and a tall that can play forward and support Xerri is what we need.

Welcome to North Brynn.
Nothing to do with injuries. He just wasn’t good enough. Hence why they (Port) chased about 100 different ruckman in the offseason.

Not sure why our fans do this to themselves every time. It’s a poor selection, we don’t need to talk up every selection as a masterstroke when 75% of draft picks taken after pick 20 don’t make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back