Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs to pull back a bit.

Poor call if in reference to tonight.

He is proud of his heritage and where he comes from.

If he wants to Express it that way I'm glad the club let him embrace the moment.

Poor call if in reference to tonight.

He is proud of his heritage and where he comes from.

If he wants to Express it that way I'm glad the club let him embrace the moment.
He is definitely the type that wouldn’t perform as well if he wasn’t let to be himself.
Reckon he wouldn’t respond well at all if he was told to be a robot.

Absolutely no issue with Dimmas spray.
Wouldn't be his first, and won't be his last.

100% efficiency proves its water of a ducks back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved watching Stack do the war dance , Good on the kid for having the courage to do it in front of a big crowd at such a young age and so new to the club

He is playing bloody good football and has brilliant skills and composure.

Sometimes you just have to let them express them self's and make their own space in the system

Well Done Sydney Stack keep going son

He's the Rising Star, I don't give a **** what those corrupt AFL eggheads say.

Would you trade him for Sam Walsh? I sure as hell wouldn't. Bailey Smith? Nup. Rozzee - the guy he pantsed in his second game? I don't think so!

He is better than all of them.

Sydney Stack is truly amazing

The confidence and his courage to play like he does in his 1st year is freaky , There are players that have been in the system 4 years that have not had so much confidence to even think about doing the things he does.

Balta , Bolton , Stack , Baker , Garthwaite have all been fantastic this year playing the way they are

Sydney Stack is truly amazing

The confidence and his courage to play like he does in his 1st year is freaky , There are players that have been in the system 4 years that have not had so much confidence to even think about doing the things he does.

Balta , Bolton , Stack , Baker , Garthwaite have all been fantastic this year playing the way they are

Higgins 18 possession per game too playing a lot of forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back