Player Watch #44: Tyson Stengle [TIGER NO MORE!]

Remove this Banner Ad

scharenberg must be a junkie or something because he didn't get drafted. what a fall from grace touted as a top 10 pick at the start of the year
Not a junkie. Just from the same footballing gene pool as his shit truck brother :D

i have no issues with the drafting of Stengle, and (as i have not seen footage) have no idea how he goes.
What is concerning is that in last 2 drafts and rookie drafts, we have drafted 10 players and 3 of them are sub-180cm players.

we have lacked outside speed, but unless bolton and rioli are going to be playing midfield in the next 2-3 years, i think that is too many, considering we are short on key forwards, key backs and ruckmen.

i have no issues with the drafting of Stengle, and (as i have not seen footage) have no idea how he goes.
What is concerning is that in last 2 drafts and rookie drafts, we have drafted 10 players and 3 of them are sub-180cm players.

we have lacked outside speed, but unless bolton and rioli are going to be playing midfield in the next 2-3 years, i think that is too many, considering we are short on key forwards, key backs and ruckmen.
We have 4 ruckman, 4 KPF's and 4 KPD's on our list. How many do you feel is appropriate?

No point drafting talls if they are shit. For the sake of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No point drafting talls if they are shit. For the sake of it
This.
As much as I wanted a Sproule type (so he could wear number 6 lol), there is no point picking talls who are hopeless. The more talent on the list the better.
Hopefully we pick two talls next year as first rounders and they are guns.

We have 4 ruckman, 4 KPF's and 4 KPD's on our list. How many do you feel is appropriate?
more. Maric is near the end, and Soldo is a long term prospect - very long term.

i feel that you need 10 key position forwards and back are needed seeing that 5-6 are in the 1s, you lose any of them in a year (especially Astbury) and you only have 2-3 to fall back on. You need more than that

86 goals in the last two seasons

200x200px-ZC-f3c10eac_kobe-not-bad-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back