Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Political decisions affected by money and 6, and at 7 George explains to us that water is wet.

Deals are made to get support, Democrats do it, Republicans do it, its a well known and observable fact unfortunately.

Political decisions affected by money and 6, and at 7 George explains to us that water is wet.

Deals are made to get support, Democrats do it, Republicans do it, its a well known and observable fact unfortunately.

Where as here we see the political hacks given the cushy jobs in the nicer places overseas as an extra party pay off. As if the bas@#%ts don't get enough out of us whilst in Canberra's coward's castle.

David Holmes - part of his 10 page statement:

2019-11-16_162443.jpg

The best part of this statement was that I truly believe Trump has no idea where Kiev is. Seriously how dumb is he? He should be removed from office just for that and also his failing memory of course.

2019-11-12_022058.jpg

David Holmes - part of his 10 page statement:

View attachment 780017

The best part of this statement was that I truly believe Trump has no idea where Kiev is. Seriously how dumb is he? He should be removed from office just for that and also his failing memory of course.

View attachment 780020
playing u ijdits for fulz.

#markellefultz

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1573883902600.png
    1573883902600.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 19
There are a lot of political appointees in all the right places with the Americans though. (I believe Yovanovitch is a career diplomat, albeit a partisan one)
I'd have to look into if/how many career diplomats were jettisoned during Obama's 8 year reign.

From this article that GuruJane posted a few posts up.

"Johnson estimates the percentage of ambassador posts given to political appointees rather than career diplomats has remained roughly steady under Obama at around 30%, but most of these are in parts of the world unattractive to wealthy donors. The share taken by political appointees in western Europe and wealthier Asian capitals has reached between 70% and 85%, the AFSA estimates."

Sondland will be more partisan as he was a political appointee
His appearance will be interesting with the restaurant conversation with Trump coming out. Will he show up?

The best thing about arguing with dump supporters is they are as dumb as a bag of hammers

unfortunately this also means:

the worst thing about arguing with blump supporters is they are as dumb as a bag of hammers.
False. I missed last night's drama ITT because Friday night is Mensa meeting night for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would suggest that Meg was just giving Stone the same treatment he gave her father. After all Stone did say that Karma was coming for McCain and that he would burn in hell for eternity.

They love dishing it out but jeez they sook when anything comes back.

Chief
Excellent question there,
But I have a bigger question why are these people hiding?
Bolton?
Giuliani?
Pompeo?
Esper?
Mulvaney ?

And even the President himself?
Why block people from testifying if there is nothing to hide?
From a perfect phone call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back