Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another L for you imagine that. Go home to mommy.
Why don't you do a better job of making your arguments? If you're right, it shouldn't be that hard.

Why is it that you so often find yourself taking a position that you can't actually substantiate?

How many times do you need to find yourself in that spot before you consider that maybe you're doing it wrong?

Why don't you do a better job of making your arguments? If you're right, it shouldn't be that hard.

Such trolling sorry to inform you that you merely adopted the internet trolling I was born in the toxic troll pit moulded by it.

So since you have no idea about the topic are a very mediocre troll please stop talking.

In spite of how the miserable TDS sufferers argue the wall will be the single largest deterrent to illegal crossings and will pay itself off in no time probably before it is even completed. The people demonstrating their ability to climb over with safety ropes are dabbling in fake news to discourage Trump supporters, yes it is climbable no it is not going to stop illegal immigration completely, yes it will make it significantly harder and reduce overall inflows.

Its not meant to stop illegal crossings, its an election tool.

Trump himself acknowledges it isn't the most effective option.

First and foremost - “The FBI’s counterintelligence investigation, Crossfire Hurricane regarding the 2016 campaign fundamentally, was not about Donald Trump but was about Russia. Full stop. It was always about Russia. It was about what Russia was, and is, doing and planning.”

Subsequently the Inspector General’s report clearly indicated:
- Horowitz did a very thorough investigation;
- in the course of that investigation he was very much on the lookout for evidence of political bias that could have affected the conduct of Crossfire Hurricane;
- he searched in the right places at the FBI and the Justice Department for such evidence (including agents’ text messages and emails, and the classified files);
- he nonetheless did not find evidence of such bias; and
- he did find evidence affirmatively supporting the absence of political bias (including through the presence of evidence that justified various investigative steps and in testimony from FBI and Justice Department officials whose credibility does not appear to be seriously in question).

[Nevertheless President Trump immediately cited the report for a proposition it decisively rejects: “This was an overthrow of government. This was an attempted overthrow, and a lot of people were in on it. And they got caught. They got caught red-handed,” he said. Ever since it has provided the talking points for the ‘village idiots’ BUT it is simply not the case.]
Your english comprehension is blinded by your political prejudice - on this issue the DNC and progressives opposed to Trump would be best advised to let it pass to he keeper

FFS - Barr and Durham were sent out to make political announcements - they are not facts or truths. Why not just post some Trump tweets and then gaslight if someone retorts with "Well he would, wouldn’t he?"
And the facts you are relying are based on what FFS - Maddow, Fredo?

So .... lets go around again.

Barr is a village idiot?.

Durham is a village idiot?.

I am quoting them.

One of them is actually Barr on video.

Both have stated they disagree with Horowitz findings.
I suggest to review Horowitz's testimony to congress not Maddow and Fredo's take on his report

#QuoraQuotes

President Trump, 2017:

"As you all know, I had a terrific conversation, a perfect conversation, with Prime Minister Trumble of Australia. You know what he told me? You know what he t- and get this, he told me that they have 50 million kangaroos in Australia! 50 million, more than they have people, it's nuts!

I said, I said listen, Trumble... I was just speaking to the PM of Norway yesterday... do they have a king or a PM? It might be both, but I spoke to them, and they informed me that their population is only 5 million people - it's fascinating.

So I told Trumble, listen, your kangaroos outnumber the Norwegians 10 to 1. You train them, you know, you teach em how to fight, and bam. Norway is yours for the taking.

I won't get any credit for the idea, but that's ok, I never do".

FB_IMG_1577595759569.jpg

(Financialpanther GTFIH. This one is an 8+ fo sho.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#FireFacts

Prosecutors struggled to find any charges against Strzok and Page that could stick. A break was finally made in the case when old CCTV footage revealed that the couple had stolen a calendar from an FBI conference room.

*whips off sunglasses*

....yeah, for that they each received 6 months.

I'll see myself out.

#QuoraQuotes

President Trump, 2017:

"As you all know, I had a terrific conversation, a perfect conversation, with Prime Minister Trumble of Australia. You know what he told me? You know what he t- and get this, he told me that they have 50 million kangaroos in Australia! 50 million, more than they have people, it's nuts!

I said, I said listen, Trumble... I was just speaking to the PM of Norway yesterday... do they have a king or a PM? It might be both, but I spoke to them, and they informed me that their population is only 5 million people - it's fascinating.

So I told Trumble, listen, your kangaroos outnumber the Norwegians 10 to 1. You train them, you know, you teach em how to fight, and bam. Norway is yours for the taking.

I won't get any credit for the idea, but that's ok, I never do".

View attachment 799357

(Financialpanther GTFIH. This one is an 8+ fo sho.)
The rig on old mate roo possibly, not sure about outnumbering the most desired migrant origin. Sure our Roos are bound for glory Angry style but wary of those Norwegian elk and moose (crafty buggers and plentiful).

#FireFacts

Prosecutors struggled to find any charges against Strzok and Page that could stick. A break was finally made in the case when old CCTV footage revealed that the couple had stolen a calendar from an FBI conference room.

*whips off sunglasses*

....yeah, for that they each received 6 months.

I'll see myself out.
Definitely not a blind date.

The rig on old mate roo possibly, not sure about outnumbering the most desired migrant origin. Sure our Roos are bound for glory Angry style but wary of those Norwegian elk and moose (crafty buggers and plentiful).
images (90).jpeg

*pinches bridge of nose and sighs*
I guess I'm the only one with a sense of humour left in this wasteland...

Aah, the good old days...when this (not to mention John Daly) was an athlete.

Image result for craig stadler
I remember reading that John Daly drank an entire bottle of whiskey every night for over a year. I was repulsed. Had I known the battles that lay ahead in my own future, I would've been far less judgemental.

But if becoming an athlete while maintaining a dad bod is of interest to you (it certainly is to me!) why not consider "E-Sports"?

While all the young pro gamers use expensive w***er "pro gamer chairs" and stream from a dark small room, 68 year old streamer "OldSeaDog" has the right idea. Chillaxin on a recliner surrounded by pets, that's what I'm all about (despite being less than half his age).

images (91).jpeg

I remember reading that John Daly drank an entire bottle of whiskey every night for over a year. I was repulsed. Had I known the battles that lay ahead in my own future, I would've been far less judgemental.

But if becoming an athlete while maintaining a dad bod is of interest to you (it certainly is to me!) why not consider "E-Sports"?

While all the young pro gamers use expensive w***er "pro gamer chairs" and stream from a dark small room, 68 year old streamer "OldSeaDog" has the right idea. Chillaxin on a recliner surrounded by pets, that's what I'm all about (despite being less than half his age).

View attachment 799368
My daughter was recently "tapering" for some swimming championships. The theory of course is that rest prior to competition will allow peak performance. I've been tapering for about 25 years now.

Just about to peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back