Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A daring Victorian punter has placed a $150,000 bet backing Donald Trump to win the US presidential election in 2020.
With odds of $1.85 if the current US Leader is re-elected the Victorian gambler is set to win a payout of $277,500
Is that you FireKraquora ?
Is that how you finance your tatoos?
Negative, son. I finance my tattoos by compulsively lying to my old man. Dumbarse gives me one of his eftpos cards and says "buy your own Christmas present from us."

Then he has the nerve to melt down when his statement comes in and I've spent 3k. Fken tightass, I swear man.

As for that bet you listed, the dude may as well be printing money.

i've looked at Fox, brietbart and drudge doesn't seem to be there yet

Look harder

then this link.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look harder

Your brain is rotted from the sludge of wingnut web sites you seem to browse.

Look harder

then this link.

Not on the gateway blokes front page, why would that be?

Meds first law of ranking religions

Dietary requirements (ex ban on mushrooms and eggplant - thats just common sense) and silly head gear sends you plummeting down the rankings
Two kitchens even more so, dislike of dogs another level down.

Solar Topee on the other hand. 🚀🚀🚀
solar topee ftw 1577951706771.png 1577951708136.png 1577951709562.png

made my own emoji gif = win

#michaelcaine
1577951783886.png

Paul Pelosi Jr. once served on the board of an American energy company, Viscoil, that dissolved and re-formed in Singapore under a different name. But Paul Pelosi had no part in the new entity, and it’s unclear to what extent the company has done business in Ukraine.

From your link - its actually not unclear, we do know.
Do we? Pray tell. The link you posted indicated he was associated with someone indicted for fraud, the end.

Sigh, he just can't help himself can he?

(Or is this a #FireFacts fake? Who knows, that's half the fun!)

View attachment 800644

It's tweets like this that are in part the reason for the hysteria, nothing but a bait merchant.

I'm not saying it excuses those in opposition to him, but humans being humans (some) take the bait and guess what - the sky falls in.

Seems like it's a tactic to create as much noise as possible and even paint himself as the blunt bad guy merely to bait.

Don't really care, but I reckon it's dirty pool, toying with the haters knowing he probably won't get removed from office and probably win the election.

Some one you bring home to meet mum.:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back