Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

When Obama beat McStain and Mittens? I don't refer to them by their skin colour and the fact you do speaks volumes to how you view the world, some would dare call it a racist viewpoint.

I was very pro Obama in 2008, pretty neutral but leaning to Obama in 2012 didn't pay much attention there just felt Mitt Romney was weird.

So now that your racism and my conversion from a sucker are on the table. How do you feel about Mitt Romney being the "moral" compass to the pro impeachment rabble?
I think it shows just how low the Republican party has sunk. They've been cretins for decades but, wow. When Romney is the only moral man in the room you need to take a good hard look at yourself and pull your head right in.

I know he likes to go with his own instincts and relies on his vast business experience to make decisions - and god knows that has held him in good stead - but I'd be advising the great man to go full Machiavelli.

The dems are on their arse, just at the minute. The correct course of action is to ruthlessly destroy them.

I'd make a mess of the Biden 5, then Bernie, and then late in his second term go at Hillary when she least expects it.

Let the investigations begin!

Think you’re onto something there. Posts with the same logic as dear old Soc.
nah am not that dude.

I love to engage with some intelligent people.
I don't spend all of my time on bay 13. although people might think i'm like that.

Certainly am not a tigers fan.

What i've just posted here has nothing really to do with this thread.

But look as people are going to say who i might be they might recognise the bigger change to my approach here.

But let's keep on topic instead.

I'm not a fan of Donald Trump.
He's too much of a weird dude for me to actually like him.

I think it shows just how low the Republican party has sunk. They've been cretins for decades but, wow. When Romney is the only moral man in the room you need to take a good hard look at yourself and pull your head right in.

Or perhaps the morals of a private equity hound shouldn't be something you pin your flags to? Maybe your side are the ones struggling to find where they stand.

Or perhaps the morals of a private equity hound shouldn't be something you pin your flags to? Maybe your side are the ones struggling to find where they stand.
You'd rather still be questioning than falling in behind someone like Trump and his cronies.

When Obama beat McStain and Mittens? I don't refer to them by their skin colour and the fact you do speaks volumes to how you view the world, some would dare call it a racist viewpoint.

I was very pro Obama in 2008, pretty neutral but leaning to Obama in 2012 didn't pay much attention there just felt Mitt Romney was weird.

So now that your racism and my conversion from a sucker are on the table. How do you feel about Mitt Romney being the "moral" compass to the pro impeachment rabble?
So you vote on personality rather then policies. That would make you a clown. Are you a clown?

I know he likes to go with his own instincts and relies on his vast business experience to make decisions - and god knows that has held him in good stead - but I'd be advising the great man to go full Machiavelli.

The dems are on their arse, just at the minute. The correct course of action is to ruthlessly destroy them.

I'd make a mess of the Biden 5, then Bernie, and then late in his second term go at Hillary when she least expects it.

Let the investigations begin!
Senator Graham has said he'll be in touch with AG Barr re the Bidens etc. More fun to be had for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marginally more comfortable than with Rush Limbaugh getting the medal of freedom lol
All that was missing was the membErs of the audience getting a new smartphone each , you. Had the scholarship award , fam reunion with military man who was away on service , and the ahole get the medal

He will learn in time

With respect Trump will not learn from this - his NPD is so strong that he is incapable of any reflection , analysis or willingness to learn.
His NPD is so hard wired that he will always defer to the ultimate authority - himself :(
As such he will stumble from one cluster to another as he has done since becoming POTUS - the real issue is will the Democrats try to impeach again ( when he inevitably f***s up again) or will the clearly partisan Senate put them off completely.

The Salt harvest of 2020 will be the largest of all time - mark down yet another record for Trump!

What a magnificent State of the Union address - inspiring! And the timing - one day prior to being acquitted - couldn't have been written better.

This winning thing is tiring!!!

A carlton supporter tired of winning......

All that was missing was the membErs of the audience getting a new smartphone each , you. Had the scholarship award , fam reunion with military man who was away on service , and the ahole get the medal
It truly was a farce but they will bask in the gloriousness of their exonerated overlard the Impotus Trump till something or another falls off.

Paging Dr. blackcat. You dropped a MOAB in this thread following the Mueller anti-climax, I trust that you will perform similarly after this here acquittal.
i tried to tell the non-PC version. IE, the truth. Folks did not wish to hear. They preferred to wallow in TDS

you know who you have to blame for Trump. Look in the mirror.

Harold Pinker said you dont hold it up to society, you smash the mirror instead. Well smash the TDS, he cant really hurt you, his controversy is controversy politicised, he has shifted the game. He intentionally provokes. Refuse to be provoked by Trump, have faith in the bureaucracy and deep-state to do the job and attempt to steer the titanic

i tried to tell the non-PC version. IE, the truth. Folks did not wish to hear. They preferred to wallow in TDS

you know who you have to blame for Trump. Look in the mirror.

Harold Pinker said you dont hold it up to society, you smash the mirror instead. Well smash the TDS, he cant really hurt you, his controversy is controversy politicised, he has shifted the game. He intentionally provokes. Refuse to be provoked by Trump, have faith in the bureaucracy and deep-state to do the job and attempt to steer the titanic
Shut up. No page views in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back