Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

This is actually comforting. To know that so many people survive being that stupid. It makes you realise that nothing matters - you don’t need to be anything more than a total idiot and you can still thrive.

It’s liberating.
Seems like proclaiming the moral high ground is all you have left after Muh Nazi, Mysoginist,Russia, Strippers and Ukraine all fell through.

This is actually comforting. To know that so many people survive being that stupid. It makes you realise that nothing matters - you don’t need to be anything more than a total idiot and you can still thrive.

It’s liberating.
Your self-awareness is astounding. One day when you're sitting on your porch in 20 years time looking out into the sunset, I hope you look back on your time as a TDSer and realise that maybe you were wrong.

I doubt it but some are just beyond hope. You're not wrong Chief...everyone else is :drunk:

Seems like proclaiming the moral high ground is all you have left after Muh Nazi, Mysoginist,Russia, Strippers and Ukraine all fell through.
Oh the moral high ground is still very firmly under my feet.

Or he's still a scumbag and you just choose to ignore that fact because he lines up with your beliefs today.

Oh wow. That’s some industrial strength irony right there.

Your self-awareness is astounding. One day when you're sitting on your porch in 20 years time looking out into the sunset, I hope you look back on your time as a TDSer and realise that maybe you were wrong.

I doubt it but some are just beyond hope. You're not wrong Chief...everyone else is :drunk:
So now you and your handful of fellow ratbag Trumpian Apologist mates are now "everyone"?!?!?

Wrong.

I'm not the one preaching Romney's moral credentials, that's the afflicted. Good try though but just another L.

So you’ve got your own scumbag. That’s cool.

So now you and your handful of fellow ratbag Trumpian Apologist mates are now "everyone"?!?!?
can't blame them deplorables forever here there and everywhere Fred.

Maybe it's you and your handfull of ratbags who are the real losers. Because you sure act like it,and i do mean hand full.

Not very good at this accepting thing are you especially where elections are involved....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't blame them Deplorables forever here there and everywhere Fred.

Maybe it's you and your hand full of ratbags apologist who are the real losers. Because you sure act like it.

Not very good at this accepting thing are you especially were elections are involved....
“We believe in diversity unless you’re referring to opinions.”

Drone Attack Barack handed out 123 medals during his presidency. The most ever. Recipients included DeNiro, Meryl Streep, Ellen DeGeneres, Tom Hanks,

The Don handed out his 16th medal last night.

One President gets on with the business.

The other bloke threw medals around like confetti to any celebrity who invited him on to their yacht.

Trump is a raging favourite for re-election right now. I don’t like to say it, but thems the facts.

He was elected as Pres despite pussygate - which was incredible. All the bad stuff is behind him now. The failed impeachment makes the Dems look like losers. If he goes up against Bernie Sanders it will be a no-contest.

Drone Attack Barack handed out 123 medals during his presidency. The most ever. Recipients included DeNiro, Meryl Streep, Ellen DeGeneres, Tom Hanks,

The Don handed out his 16th medal last night.

One President gets on with the business of playing golf at his courses at the USA taxpayers expense costing hundreds of millions of dollars back to him
After declaring he will be too busy as President to play golf if he was elected

The other bloke threw medals around like confetti to any celebrity who invited him on to their yacht.

As the british election showed - our line of thinking is the majority. The blue check marks and people on social media are the very small minority. It's easy to be confused when all you see are poll after poll from leftie "journalist"

The reality is the UK election was a landslide. The US election will be too. If the majority of the media wasn't against Trump he'd break 100 million votes. He'll definitely break 67 million this time around

What a great day. I don’t see the Dems getting back into power for at least 62 years
Trump 2020
Cruz 2024
Cruz 2028
Trump Jnr 2032
Trump Jnr 2036
Crenshaw 2040
Crenshaw 2044
Catalina Lauf 2048
Catalina Lauf 2052
Owen Shroyer 2056
Owen Shroyer 2060
Baron Trump 2064
Baron Trump 2068
Ivanka Trump 2072
Ivanka Trump 2076
Kaitlin Bennett 2080
Kaitlin Bennett 2084

😂
You gotta admit Trump is genuinely funny sometimes. If I had no principles and didn't care about policy at all, I could totally see myself voting for this guy. At least he keeps it entertaining.

Trump 2020
Cruz 2024
Cruz 2028
Trump Jnr 2032
Trump Jnr 2036
Crenshaw 2040
Crenshaw 2044
Catalina Lauf 2048
Catalina Lauf 2052
Owen Shroyer 2056
Owen Shroyer 2060
Baron Trump 2064