Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

This thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. These are a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable. Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
So 'circle jerk' is an acceptable term?

Good to know,thanks Shan, that's already far more clarity you've given than when you banned me...

Maybe you 'Moderators' should let the thread know when and why you've banned someone so guys like SBD Gonzalez don't get the wrong idea and overestimate their reasoning/debating skillls...

050216lunchyhealth1_960x540.jpg

Good to know,thanks Shan, that's already far more clarity you've given than when you banned me...

Maybe you 'Moderators' should let the thread know when and why you've banned someone so guys like SBD Gonzalez don't get the wrong idea and overestimate their reasoning/debating skillls...
Sorry, I didn't realise you were threadbanned. I'll fix that now. Unfortunately, a thread rollover doesn't also roll the threadbans over too, so they have to be done manually. Thanks for the reminder.

You can relax pal. I defer always to anyone brandishing truth, logic and verifiable facts.

The question Trumpanistas need to honestly ask themselves is whether they do the same.

Evidence suggests overwhelmingly they don’t.

Most on here seem to be driven only by an overwhelming desire for self-validation by trolling “leftards”, and scurry back under the skirting board the moment they are confronted by truth, logic, and verifiable fact.

So the US Federal government is outsourcing its duties to...itself?

It's a bold strategy Cotton.

Look I know you can make a pretty penny of consulting - heaven knows I've done ok out of it before so I'm not going to be a total hypocrite - but does this pass any sort of sniff test?

”Adversary” implies an ability to sustain one’s argument. One of the most exasperating things about the Trumpanistas on this thread is the swagger with which they wade into a stoush and the pathetic way they disappear into the wallpaper the moment anyone contests them with truth, logic and verifiable facts.

I would love to lock ideological horns with a really intelligent, imaginative, respectful conservative thinker in these pages but they’re few and far between.

And I guess in the case of Trump, there’s the plain fact that whatever reason someone might have had for defending him four years ago has been rendered utterly invalid by Trump’s diabolically disastrous record in office.
intelligent, imaginative, respectful conservative thinkers don’t support Trump, like a Menzies. Hopefully they can produce one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back