Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 15: "Like a miracle, it will disappear."

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice

This thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed. These are a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable. Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, takes a big man to admit when he's wrong and it seems I owe Balls In and maryjames an apology. This was clearly going to be the big one, the killer blow, the incontrovertable evidence that would tie everything together beyond all question and see Biden immediately withdraw from.... hahaha, sorry, couldn't get through it :tearsofjoy:

This was it, we really had them this time, for sure, honest... BuT SoMeOne StoLeZ iT!!!

****ing unreal :tearsofjoy:
Was that Obamagate?

They are both hopeless.

Left media- Nothing to see here re Biden corruption.
Right media- Nothing to see here re Trump incompetence.

Left media- Trump is the devil incarnate.
Right media- Biden is an incompetent fool.

It's all just confirmation bias fodder for the masses, it's a sideshow, a distraction.
Get lost with this both sides shit.

They are both hopeless.

It's all just confirmation bias fodder for the masses, it's a sideshow, a distraction.

Both sidesism is what Trump and his cronies want many to think.

Stop any undecided from voting.

Where is this evidence of Biden corruption, 6 days to go to election and still nothing.

Trump is obviously a buffoon, but the other side of the coin is a dementia patient who thinks he is running against "George", can't remember what state he is in and who's family is corrupt.

Whoever wins there will be lots of comedic relief on offer.

Speaking of dementia...

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.

Where is this evidence of Biden corruption, 6 days to go to election and still nothing.
Sen Johnson and AG Barr, with the full resources of DOJ, tried their absolute hardest to find something/anything on Biden. As did all young ambitious journalists and Republicans. Nothing - zilch. Even Putin said there was nothing.

But we still have campaigners maligning a good man, just so they can rationalise their inability to live honourable lives - “everybody cheats/lies/steals.” Pathetic attempt to drag down successful people, in the belief they appear less pitiful in comparison.

Reminds me of a renowned ‘village idiot’.

“The most dangerous people around the President are overconfident idiots” - Jared Kushner to Bob Woodward

Last edited:
Rudy, explaining his shirt tucking. He is one crazy guy.

I think my favourite bit was:

”Do you think Rupert Murdoch would print false material”?

(deadpan) “Heavens no”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump is obviously a buffoon, but the other side of the coin is a dementia patient who thinks he is running against "George", can't remember what state he is in and who's family is corrupt.

Whoever wins there will be lots of comedic relief on offer.

Except he’s not a dementia patient and no credible evidence has yet emerged that his family is corrupt.

They are both hopeless.

You’re not entirely wrong but Trump is a phuckking awful president and that’s all there is to it.

Speaking of dementia...

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.
I just can’t for the life of me imagine what kind of dressing might make that word salad digestible.

Get lost with this both sides sh*t.

Speaking of dementia...

Except he’s not a dementia patient and no credible evidence has yet emerged that his family is corrupt.
I shall leave you lovely people to your sycophantic little echo chamber. You're delusional if you think there will be meaningful change with another puppet in charge, nothing much has changed since the last cognitively challenged President George W, I wont be holding my breath waiting for Hope & Change.

No fool like an old fool ;)
I wonder how he explains asking for her address and phone number??
Also, the part that nobody seems to ask him, is it his usual practise to lie back on a bed in order to tuck his shirt in effectively? I mean I sometimes adjust my clothing but I don’t usually need to be prone on my back on a nearby bed to do so

Last edited:
I shall leave you lovely people to your sycophantic little echo chamber. You're delusional if you think there will be meaningful change with another puppet in charge, nothing much has changed since the last cognitively challenged President George W, I wont be holding my breath waiting for Hope & Change.
Yeah we’ve covered this like a thousand times.

No-one’s kidding themselves Biden is the messiah.

But the United States of America is broken, Trump is demonstrably insane and Biden isn’t, and the first step to rebuilding a country after a lunatic has trashed it is putting someone in charge who isn’t insane.

Speaking of dementia...

I see he's taken to quoting Grampa Simpson now.

Solid tactic.

I assume he's saving the "tied an onion to my belt" line for election day, for maximum effect.

I watch all sorts of different clips, be it from Fox/CNN/MSNBC etc, they are all as bias as all hell to their particular bent, neither blue nor red any better than the other.

I have posted plenty of times before that Trump is a clown... if Trump and Dementia Joe are the cream that rises to the top in American politics then the USA is in huge trouble.
In your eagerness to have a go at one of the contenders, despite you watching so many clips from a number of news sources you missed the clarification on that and also further information at #6431 posted by Satan.

I shall leave you lovely people to your sycophantic little echo chamber.
Posting selective videos maybe an indication of your own echo chamber.

Lovely speech... very uplifting. Your plan is what? Bombs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back