Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

This Is Fine GIF

Gee the Dictionary got this right.

Trumpery first appeared in English in the mid-15th century with the meanings "deceit or fraud" and "worthless nonsense." Less than 100 years later, it was being applied to material objects of little or no value.

You're obsessed with imaginary mums? :D
A friend of mine saw Ian Smith at a nightclub and he pulled the every time I f*** your mother she gives me a biscuit line when someone asked him why he was so fat, and she said to hear that come from Harold Bishop's mouth was quite a shock.

A friend of mine saw Ian Smith at a nightclub and he pulled the every time I f*** your mother she gives me a biscuit line when someone asked him why he was so fat, and she said to hear that come from Harold Bishop's mouth was quite a shock.

read somewhere on BF that he gives the umps the blue-language treatment at the local footy games, Port Melb IIRC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2037770

The cookers are definitely beyond help now. Just waiting for the freedom to peter out and the authoritarianism to kick in.
As long as he hates the same people they hate such as minorities, women, immigrants, homosexuals they are happy. What they don’t realise, yet, is that he hates them too. Of course once they lose their health care, climate, safe water and safe structures, freedoms and they start to get a inkling that he really does only care about himself and the Oligarchs who support him, it will be too late, He won’t need them any more to vote him in as he will refuse to leave and his ugly smirk will be permanent, but at least they can tell themselves they owned the Libs.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is leading President Biden 53% to 47% among likely voters in the latest New York Times/Siena College poll — a three-point swing for Trump since last week’s debate, and his largest lead in the survey since 2015.

VP Kamela Harris now favourite to be the Democrat nominee in presidential election, to be held on the first Tuesday in November, with leading betting agencies.

Donald Trump is leading President Biden 53% to 47% among likely voters in the latest New York Times/Siena College poll — a three-point swing for Trump since last week’s debate, and his largest lead in the survey since 2015.

VP Kamela Harris now favourite to be the Democrat nominee in presidential election, to be held on the first Tuesday in November, with leading betting agencies.
Expect that gap to widen in the coming weeks with Joe resisting any change.

What a mess they have gotten themselves in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back