Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think the media, especially the left media like CNN would get sucked into a Trump strategy? Maybe they are reporting on something called.....news.
Keep up, since change of management last year, CNN is NOT left media!

Keep up, since change of management last year, CNN is NOT left media!
It never was really. They just hated Trump, which should be a universal truth regardless of left or right political alignment. Even if I was in full agreement with Trump's politics I would still think he was a whiny narcissist manchild.

It never was really. They just hated Trump, which should be a universal truth regardless of left or right political alignment.
May be true but nevertheless I watch regularly and they have changed.
Quite a lot more Republican guests than Democrats.

Biden’s presser the other day, for anyone that actually watched it all, shows he is more eminently more qualified than anyone with regards to foreign affairs. He does know world politics better than almost anyone. He also is running a very well functioning administration. Think back to this time in 2020 and compare how the administration’s are functioning. His worst day is still far far better than Trump’s best.

Unfortunately the internet age only cares about memes and tick toks, and his misspeaks, which have been happening all of his career, not just now, are killing him politically.

Somehow we’re at a point where Biden forgetting a couple of names is far worse than Trump carrying on like a lunatic about sharks and batteries (oh and trying to subvert a democratic election, and the felonies, sexual assaults, lying etc etc)

They tried the cheap fake routine, until they realised 51,000,000 people saw an unedited debate
Ah yes it’s only real news when it benefits Trump but any focus on his crimes, his lies, his ties with the mob, his dealings with the corrupt Deutsche bank, his friendship with Cohn. Epstein and his constant bloopers are fake news.

You really have come out of the MAGA closet, haven’t you🤣

Do you really think the media, especially the left media like CNN would get sucked into a Trump strategy? Maybe they are reporting on something called.....news.

Yes, they clearly have. They’ve been sucked in to playing Trump’s game.

Why is not news when Trump departs reality to tell stories about sharks and electric cars? Or can’t remember what state he’s in? Or has said Obama is president? Or claimed he ran for POTUS again Obama?

I’m sure there’s many, many more.

They’ve been sucked in to Trump’s game entirely. Instead of hammering him at every opportunity for being a criminal with a tenuous grasp on reality and a repeat liar, they’re helping him out by focusing on Biden.

Pretending Trump should be given a free pass because ‘oh that’s part of the package’ is absurd.

Ah yes it’s only real news when it benefits Trump but any focus on his crimes, his lies, his ties with the mob, his dealings with the corrupt Deutsche bank, his friendship with Cohn. Epstein and his constant bloopers are fake news.

You really have come out of the MAGA closet, haven’t you🤣

Well done on missing the point.

Biden’s mental decline is absolutely huge news. People are rightfully asking is he healthy enough to remain President for another 4 years.

It has nothing to do with Trump, or MAGA or anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did they get their gun through the security screening?

Was this rally at Bowling Green Kentucky?

I’m not sure it’s a real gun, the sound is off and his bleeding ear looks a lot less damaged then you would expect if it had been hit or even grazed by a bullet.

He really is going to be President again now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back