Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally work in tax dude, I know. If you saw how many clients we have that cry because their businesses aren’t making money and have to close you may have a different tune.

4/5 small businesses fail, let that sink in before saying every small business owner is loaded and don’t need a tax break.

So are you arguing tax cuts did or didn't cause a boom in small business? Seems to me like you're blaming a whole lot of the viability of small businesses on corporate taxes.

As an alleged tax lawyer, if you think 4/5 small businesses are failing because of the taxes they pay on profits, I'd be deeply concerned about your tax advice.

He gets called out on stuff. It's just the GOP and his hardcore fans don't care because they lack basic empathy.

Trump wouldn't piss on his average rally-going supporter. Of course, he doesn't care about the one that was killed yesterday.

I cannot believe you think Trump doesn't get called out on every little thing he does. Remember when he went to sip a bottle of water and it made news everywhere. Meanwhile Biden has struggled to put a sentence together and walk up stair for 3 years and people are now only seeing it as a problem.

The second line is rubbish but really would depend on a point of view I guess. You could easily say the same about most politicians.

So are you arguing tax cuts did or didn't cause a boom in small business? Seems to me like you're blaming a whole lot of the viability of small businesses on corporate taxes.

As an alleged tax lawyer, if you think 4/5 small businesses are failing because of the taxes they pay on profits, I'd be deeply concerned about your tax advice.

No I didn’t say any of those things. Are you sure you are responding to the right person?

Those US Tax cuts kept the US competitive to other countries with lower corporate taxes. That was the main point of them. Which it did. I’m not sure what you are having trouble with understanding?

I've told more than one client to increase prices or review their personal budget for the exact reason Cleansweep17 provided (Target). It's either going in your pocket or someone else's.

Among some of the fun online conspiracy theories:

Inside job
False flag fake blood
Jewish cabal did it
Chinese did it
Biden ordered it

In all these scenarios why would they got some random 20 year old who can’t aim?

If it was a false flag they’d have been trying to frame a black/gay/trans person who was part of BLM protests doing the shooting.

No I didn’t say any of those things. Are you sure you are responding to the right person?

Those US Tax cuts kept the US competitive to other countries with corporate lower taxes. That was the main point of them. Which it did.

You mentioned small businesses though? Presumably the implication is that Obamas high taxes and costly red tape were the reason businesses were leaving? If small businesses are leaving where are they going?

If 4/5 of them are failing, it's almost certainly not due to business income taxes being a couple of percent different.

The Trump tax cuts brought in businesses the were leaving due to Obamas high taxes and costly red tape expenses.

Anyone that has small businesses would understand this.

View attachment 2049322

Love how they make out that this is something they are reporting on, when it's just Paul Murray speaking shit again.

It's sad that the person who wrote that probably did a 3 year journalism degree.
Is that about Joe Biden telling people 'don't shoot people'?

I cannot believe you think Trump doesn't get called out on every little thing he does. Remember when he went to sip a bottle of water and it made news everywhere. Meanwhile Biden has struggled to put a sentence together and walk up stair for 3 years and people are now only seeing it as a problem.

The second line is rubbish but really would depend on a point of view I guess. You could easily say the same about most politicians.
My post says he gets called out on stuff.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Among some of the fun online conspiracy theories:

Inside job
False flag fake blood
Jewish cabal did it
Chinese did it
Biden ordered it

In all these scenarios why would they got some random 20 year old who can’t aim?

If it was a false flag they’d have been trying to frame a black/gay/trans person who was part of BLM protests doing the shooting.
A quick browse of Twitter this evening threw up some good ones. A Secret Service agent ducking when bullets are fired, a local police officer retreating down a ladder when the gunman aimed his rifle at him, multiple suspect people in the crowd.

It's going to be a long four months.

You mentioned small businesses though? Presumably the implication is that Obamas high taxes and costly red tape were the reason businesses were leaving? If small businesses are leaving where are they going?

If 4/5 of them are failing, it's almost certainly not due to business income taxes being a couple of percent different.

Businesses leaving was referring to Big Businesses. Obviously your local donut shop owner isn’t going to move to Dubai to avoid tax man.

Red tape was referring to all businesses.

I honestly don't know. I haven't seen Biden or Trump speeches in a while.
Fair enough. I've seen a couple of snippets on Twitter. Basically 'ballots, not bullets'. You know, normal people stuff.

I honestly don't know. I haven't seen Biden or Trump speeches in a while.

Here is the script of Biden's recent speeches

asjknbJKF ewfn wegjq ndksjrgfljkr ljkarg kjarlsdhghaekh eaaern.g.ane.rknglhz ah,kgbvleruskdb,gfk lisrh lruesh gksrh,glskurzdhg lsrieh lz,dlisrdh lsiruh dliuh isrhgliudhalhgalehr galkrhuhgarehgl a.kurhg a.krhg. laserh

I literally work in tax dude, I know. If you saw how many clients we have that cry because their businesses aren’t making money and have to close you may have a different tune.
Tax rates wouldn't affect them if they don't make money. What red tape was cut and how much did it cost any small business?
4/5 small businesses fail, let that sink in before saying every small business owner is loaded and don’t need a tax break. A lot make less money than if they worked a minimum wage job at Target.
If they fail, they're not paying tax, the argument is moot. Then they're idiots, minimum wage jobs are usually cruisy

Businesses leaving was referring to Big Businesses. Obviously your local donut shop owner isn’t going to move to Dubai to avoid tax man.

Red tape was referring to all businesses.

This was unclear. Small business isn't failing 4 out of 5 times because of 'red tape' though.

A lot of your posting is stock standard LNP talking point still. Nebulous things like 'red tape' that they can't really seem to explain or point to.

If you want an example of a silly tax that actively prevents employment? Payroll Tax.

Was there a focus on diversity hiring? Or is that fake news?
FFS give up with your misogynistic commentary.

Leaving aside the glaring security failure that enabled someone with a gun to climb up undetected on the roof of a building with clear vision of the stage area where Trump was speaking, THIS is the last security breakdown before the shots which killed a Trump supporter and narrowly missed Trump himself.

Two beefy and highly trained male police officers with sniper's rifles trained on the shooter. But neither takes the shooter down until AFTER he has taken shots at Trump.

1721033307469.png

'Diversity hiring' isn't the glaring issue in the yesterday's security failings, despite what those Sky reporters are telling you.

Get it?

Here is the script of Biden's recent speeches

asjknbJKF ewfn wegjq ndksjrgfljkr ljkarg kjarlsdhghaekh eaaern.g.ane.rknglhz ah,kgbvleruskdb,gfk lisrh lruesh gksrh,glskurzdhg lsrieh lz,dlisrdh lsiruh dliuh isrhgliudhalhgalehr galkrhuhgarehgl a.kurhg a.krhg. laserh

Clearly that rhetoric incited the would be assassination of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back