Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Trump's own VP pick called him "American's Hitler". Act like fascists don't be surprised when you get called that. The left still hasn't scratched the surface when it comes to "violent rhetoric" compared to the right. A GOP governor candidate recently called for "Some folks need killing" weeks ago, but keep trying to deflect. There is only one side of American politics that jerks themselves off about another civil war.

Let me guess, still haven't gotten over being told to wear masks and social distance during a pandemic? Poor snowflake, one day you'll stop thinking just about yourself and get over it
American politics is all theatre and the masses lap it up just like they want.

The media is the biggest cancer for riling people up all they do is lie and then people repeat the lies as facts.

Admit it though if Trump said what Biden said about "time to put them in the bullseye" the left would be screaming for Trump to be arrested and locked up.

I had no problem with masks/social distancing but hated the othering of people during that time it was eye opening to say the least.

Even Trump's own VP pick called him "American's Hitler". Act like fascists don't be surprised when you get called that. The left still hasn't scratched the surface when it comes to "violent rhetoric" compared to the right. A GOP governor candidate recently called for "Some folks need killing" weeks ago, but keep trying to deflect. There is only one side of American politics that jerks themselves off about another civil war.

Let me guess, still haven't gotten over being told to wear masks and social distance during a pandemic? Poor snowflake, one day you'll stop thinking just about yourself and get over it

Even if you don't like Trump calling him Hittler is just ridiculous.

American politics is all theatre and the masses lap it up just like they want.

The media is the biggest cancer for riling people up all they do is lie and then people repeat the lies as facts.

Admit it though if Trump said what Biden said about "time to put them in the bullseye" the left would be screaming for Trump to be arrested and locked up.

I had no problem with masks/social distancing but hated the othering of people during that time it was eye opening to say the least.

Let’s see which side does actually lower the temperature of the debate goung forward.

Apparently the dems have pulled a huge amount of planned stuff

We know that because rwnj media are sneering at them over that.

Nah mate, I would have taken that shot and tagged the orange prick right between his close eyes and avoided the sniper retaliatory fire!
I’d be a hero to the entire planet and boy oh boy the statues they’d have built for me, the movies, the interviews, it could have been crazy, models, fast cars, manhattan skyline views, my kids will just have to deal with Melbourne city skylines unfortunately, bummer!

Anyone who advocates for political violence is a depraved human.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are still people protesting Covid vaccinations in my town every Saturday morning

Geez that Cole bloke's a real patronising pr!ck.

That photo looks like a man doing what he loves, doing what's good for his mental health.
Do you know what else is good for your mental health? Being alive or not being in hospital.

I don't think anyone can begrudge Trump playing a round of golf - even former presidents need to unwind - but calling the wife of the guy who took the bullet intended for you seems like a small gesture.

Geez that Cole bloke's a real patronising pr!ck.

That photo looks like a man doing what he loves, doing what's good for his mental health.
He just posted another one showing AR-15s being sold/advertised at the Republican Convention

Thanks for the heads up he might be stretching the truth

Do you know what else is good for your mental health? Being alive or not being in hospital.

I don't think anyone can begrudge Trump playing a round of golf - even former presidents need to unwind - but calling the wife of the guy who took the bullet intended for you seems like a small gesture.
I think the comment that Trump hadn't called the wife was what they call disinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back