USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Kamala doesn’t lie, she tells the truth every time. She’s a rolemodel citizen.

Didn’t see the moderators fact check her on Projecf 2025, which Trump disavowed.

Didn’t see the moderators fact check her on falsely insinuating that the 2017 tax cuts approved by the Trump administration disproportionately benefited America’s billionaires and corporations. Data produced by the IRS has shown that “on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans’ tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent.

Trump, Harris told Americans on Tuesday night, will sign a national abortion ban and hire a national “abortion … monitor that would be monitoring your pregnancies, your miscarriages” if he is elected. That’s beyond a lie.

What about Kamala’s flip flop stance on fracking.

Where are the ABC fact checkers. Rules for Trump but not thee
The flaw with the IRS data is that it is comparing a percentage of income benefit rather than the raw dollars
So while it says "a person on a income of $50k had a tax cut of 16-26% that works out to $8k to 13K per year
and the person on "more than $500k had a tax cut of 9 percent - which is $45k

the person on > 500k has received 3-6 times the benefit of the person on 50k
therefore the person on $500k has benefited more

No one has answered the question as to what her economic policy is? What is her foreign affairs policy? What will she do about Ukraine and Russia? The Israel in Gaza problem? China? Homelessness? The Drug problem? Illegal Immigration? Law and Order and general civil justice priorities? She was well trained in the debate but gave no real answers to any of these issues. She's not fooling anybody, but i suspect those who just hate Trump just don't care?

Trump literally hasn't provided any detail on any of those things, yet you seem fine with it.

The flaw with the IRS data is that it is comparing a percentage of income benefit rather than the raw dollars
So while it says "a person on a income of $50k had a tax cut of 16-26% that works out to $8k to 13K per year
and the person on "more than $500k had a tax cut of 9 percent - which is $45k

the person on > 500k has received 3-6 times the benefit of the person on 50k
therefore the person on $500k has benefited more

That's not how much the low income earners got

No one has answered the question as to what her economic policy is? What is her foreign affairs policy? What will she do about Ukraine and Russia? The Israel in Gaza problem? China? Homelessness? The Drug problem? Illegal Immigration? Law and Order and general civil justice priorities? She was well trained in the debate but gave no real answers to any of these issues. She's not fooling anybody, but i suspect those who just hate Trump just don't care?
There in concept stage

They won't answer the question at all. Instead they'll label Trump a misogynist, a rapist, a pedofile - depsite none of that having any substance and evidence.

Trump has said he will end the war in Ukraine which is a good thing. If you support countless dollars being blown on war, good for you I don't.

Trump said he will shut the border and stamp out immigration. That's a good thing it's out of control in the West.

Trump said he will continue fracking and open up more oil refineries - e.g increase supply to lower prices. A good thing.

Kamala has zero policies. She is a do nothing politician who grandstands for social reform whilst actually achieving nothing. Meanwhile billions of taxpayer dollars go towards wars under her and the killing machine.

Ever heard of Google champ?

They won't answer the question at all. Instead they'll label Trump a misogynist, a rapist, a pedofile - depsite none of that having any substance and evidence.

Trump has said he will end the war in Ukraine which is a good thing. If you support countless dollars being blown on war, good for you I don't.

Trump said he will shut the border and stamp out immigration. That's a good thing it's out of control in the West.

Trump said he will continue fracking and open up more oil refineries - e.g increase supply to lower prices. A good thing.

Kamala has zero policies. She is a do nothing politician who grandstands for social reform whilst actually achieving nothing. Meanwhile billions of taxpayer dollars go towards wars under her and the killing machine.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think it’s only right today to ask RU OK?

Ending the war in ukraine is a terrible thing if it gives ukraine to russia. Trump wouldnt even say he wants ukraine to win when asked. I mean what is wrong with you? Are you advocating for brtual dictators to take over the world? To have societieis effectively imprisoned and lose all their rights like in china? And lose all their wealth like in russia?

Speaking of wasting taxpayer money, are you upset at the republicans for wasting exorbitant amounts of time and money on that sham impeachment inquiry they quietly closed off when it was no longer politically useful?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those arent policies, they are statements.

A policy is a how and a when and a what with. Policies are detailed.
Policies take time.

So, someone who has been on the campaign trail for over a year should have some pretty detailed policies to roll out showing HOW he will stamp out immigration, because he didnt last time. Detailed policies to show HOW he will increase US oil production, since the last time, he crashed it. HOW he will open more oil refineries, since thats totally not a think US presidents do. HOW will he end the war in Ukraine. I dont care that he says he will, I can say I will, doenst mean anything if he doesnt know how, and Im pretty sure he doesnt know how.

Kamala has been on campaign as presumptive nominee for a few months, its expected she doesnt have the policies done in detail. But Trump should. What are they?

Hahahahah.

Yeah i think that a professor and scientist are reasonably middle class compared to a trust fund baby

Lol. Yeah he gave a stack of money to billionaires. This isn't controversial. They are trying to use a closely defined % reduction rather than total amount

Pretty clear that tariffs across the board are an increase of cost and are form sales tax.

Again, clear that she was saying worst attack on democracy, WW1 and WW2 never threatened the homeland or their form of government. J6 did.

Everyone knows that Project 2025 is on the cards if he wins. He's saying no now because it's toxic but he and the party support everything in there.

That's just the first 5 listed. Nothing remotely like immigrants eating dogs, abortion of babies after born, rubbish that he was saying.
The eating dog /cat story started as this

The post, which appeared to have been written in the private group “Springfield Ohio Crime and Information”, read: “Warning to all about our beloved pets & those around us!! My neighbor informed me that her daughters friend had lost her cat. She checked pages, kennels, asked around, etc.

Which reminded me of this

According to you she has the Green New Deal, which she managed to implement and get passed through congress without anyone else knowing about. I'd say that makes her fairly shrewd.

I was going only by the article (said between 15 to 50k got 16-26% cut so I went for the largest as to not overplay the difference)

Their tax system is similar to ours, you're not paying $13k p.a. on $50k

You'd pay ~ $1100 on the first 11k, ~ $4047 on the next $33,725 ($44,725) then $1160.50 on the remainder, so ~ $6,307.50 in tax. So their reduction would have been based on their tax paid.

Here's a good article looking at the absolute number, not percentages. If you use percentages it 'looks' more equal, but the reality is different.

Also, as we should know by now, putting more money in the hands of already wealthy people has no real trickle down benefit. Putting more money in the hands of poorer people means it gets spent; they'll buy food, school books, clothes because they have the money to do so.

If the goal is 'stimulate the economy' then the outcome you want is money in the hands of the poorest people because they'll be spending the most.

Remind me what earrings was Kamala wearing.

They almost look identical to the NovaH1 audio earbuds.

So Kamala needed the tag team 3 v 1 with moderators to debate Trump but also potentially being fed a script of how to debate Trump. It’s why I say potentially, there’s no true way of us knowing.

I wonder why she won’t debate him on X or Fox. Hmmm. She knows without the extra help, she will perform worse then Joe

This has to be a parody account

Whats Trump going to do, since he has been in full Presidential campaign mode for over a year, he should be all across it.

And dont give me, Trump is going to fix the borders, Trump is going to end the war in Ukraine, Trump is going to lower fuel prices. A 3 year old can say they will do those things, a policy is how you are going to do the things you say you will do. Without that, its just hot air.

Trump is a pussy.

Trump will do whatever Putin tells him to do. Or Elon. Or the Saudis.

Just like you do what ever Trump tells you to do.

You and trump are pathetic yes men that will do anything for the highest bidder. Both of you are the perfect crumb maidens - notwithstanding you have less crumbs.

Being found guilt of rape seems to be substance to the accusation your a rapist.

Their tax system is similar to ours, you're not paying $13k p.a. on $50k

You'd pay ~ $1100 on the first 11k, ~ $4047 on the next $33,725 ($44,725) then $1160.50 on the remainder, so ~ $6,307.50 in tax. So their reduction would have been based on their tax paid.

Here's a good article looking at the absolute number, not percentages. If you use percentages it 'looks' more equal, but the reality is different.

Also, as we should know by now, putting more money in the hands of already wealthy people has no real trickle down benefit. Putting more money in the hands of poorer people means it gets spent; they'll buy food, school books, clothes because they have the money to do so.

If the goal is 'stimulate the economy' then the outcome you want is money in the hands of the poorest people because they'll be spending the most.
Thanks that article shows the point I was trying to make in a better way. And shows that the irs article was bullshit (probably written by some high earner)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back