Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden the left are conspiracy theorists.

I thought that was white supremicist behaviour?
The only conspiracy perpetrated is by the Republican Party and Donald Trump with his giant pillow on the side of his head. All he needed was some Mercurochrome and a Band-Aid.

Because your opinions are shit and can't hold up to any scrutiny or fact checking. Just like every other right wing blow in who comes on this board spouting lame talking points.

Just like the rest of them you are incapable of providing any kind of factual backing to your opinion.
I have my opinion but you would never respect it and would instead insult and de humanize anyone else.

What proof do you have that Trump ordered that?

Just a media lie that gets repeated ad nauseum and sticks people only read headlines.

Why did police let people in?
Photos of police letting people in on Jan 6th?

IMG_3207.jpeg

IMG_3208.jpeg

Which means those lefties are wrong if they arent racist, nazis or fascist.

However those leftIes are right when they are dealing with actual racists, nazis and facists.

Each situation has to be treated on its own merits.
In my experience far leftist people are horrible people and are the type to cheer for the death of their enemies.

(See covid)

What points ?

Something CNN repeated isn't worth my time.

I've seen it first hand people like this will never accept anyone elses difference of opinion.

Will just scream that they are racist, Nazis and fascists.

Pretty much true though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else wouldn't have the same boogeyman vibe.

Not orange enough.
The issue is you’re treating politics like a football game and zero sum game…rather than actually look at the politics and how it affects society.

Way too binary and cultist towards your populist figuire in Trump. I mean clearly you’re a troll fishing for a reaction but my points stands in regards to this pointless left vs right “war”.

And now to put you on ignore because you’re actually contributing nothing to this thread other than trying very hard for attention

In my experience far leftist people are horrible people and are the type to cheer for the death of their enemies.

(See covid)
The ****ing irony.

Please watch this and tell me your homeboy Trump isn't the poster boy to cheer for harm coming to his political enemies.

Then do a second watch and compare his statements vs those from prominent Dems.

Mod Edit: Meidas Touch
Overall, we rate MeidasTouch Left Biased based on the negative portrayal of Donald Trump and Republicans and the promotion of Democratic candidates. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a lack of transparency with funding and the publication of one-sided content that can be misleading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I shouldn’t respond to trolls espically one as bad as yourself but how’s that wall going by the way? Did Trump ever finish it?
That's the best part. The GOP and Trump won't do f*ck all about the southern border if they get back in. No party is more pro-profits at all costs than them and they will miss the undocumented workers who businesses can use and abuse. Not to mention the GOP can't be without their "scary brown immigrants" talking point they use to rile up their xenophobia base.

The issue is you’re treating politics like a football game and zero sum game…rather than actually look at the politics and how it affects society.

Way too binary and cultist towards your populist figuire in Trump
Tell me how was people's life actually was negatively affected 2016-2020 by Trump?

Not media hysteria but how did life change ?

Why did the media stop reporting on police brutality after 2020?

I've heard from some people their quality of life was actually better and inflation has exploded under Biden.

There's footage and reports of the police ushering people in like it was a museum tour.

Which is not an unreasonable response when (1) the mob are smashing through windows and clearly going to come in anyway and (2) you don’t have the means / numbers to stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back