Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's just say I'm not surprised Trump specifically was shot at with all the calls to action from the media & his political opponents.

One pundit literally said "Trump needs to be eliminated"
A few years back while trump was president there was a two week period where about 5 unrelated people suggested to me without knowing my leaning that Trump should be assasinated. That left no doubt in my mind the legacy media had been suggesting it. When quizzed they had no real idea why they even suggested it.

It appears that the MAGA stuff is actually a fascist movement.

I wonder if anyone picked that years ago?

I wonder if anyone in SRP argued strenuously against the idea and got stroppy when they couldn't convince everyone else that Trump was just an honest guy trying to make the lives of others better?

Wonder where those people might have skittered off to?

Hmmmm...

(Apart from the banned ones that email support every now and again with their rants and delusions. I haven't lost touch with them.)
And you don’t think the way Biden has been propped up , like a literal puppet or zombie , while unknown figures teleprompter his every move, and he gives direct assistance to Israel’s genocide, probably the worst widely publicised crime ever, is Tyranny? Democracy is gone already, and it’s not Trump that killed it, it was way back when Kennedy got shot … but Bidens presidency 100% confirmed the death of democracy.

Um, yeah she did …

And yet…

Could have been inspired by JD Vance calling Trump “America’s Hitler”
Maybe he was a save the children type like the guy who tried to shoot up the pizza place. Trump's deep ties to Epstein just sent him over the edge.
Think About It GIF by Identity

And yet…

TBH she’s probably right. But she didnt do anything close to the Bondi Sands god to try and overturn an election.

You can see the difference right? Right?

And you don’t think the way Biden has been propped up , like a literal puppet or zombie , while unknown figures teleprompter his every move, and he gives direct assistance to Israel’s genocide, probably the worst widely publicised crime ever, is Tyranny? Democracy is gone already, and it’s not Trump that killed it, it was way back when Kennedy got shot … but Bidens presidency 100% confirmed the death of democracy.
Trumpers came out of their holes

And yet…

Did she ring someone asking them to find extra votes?
Did she file frivolous lawsuit after frivolous lawsuit trying to overturn the result?
Did she send her people to chant stop the count in states where she was ahead and others to chant keep counting in states where her opponent was ahead?
Did she send her people in to try and violently stop certification?

Vance says women should stay in a violent marriage for the children’s sake. 😮

Perhaps a couple of bikies should visit him weekly and rough him up but he would then happily stay in that situation for the good of the children?

Is it good for children to see their mother bashed up?

This is what the MAGA has become.
This is their platform?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did she file frivolous lawsuit after frivolous lawsuit trying to overturn the result?
Did she send her people to chant stop the count in states where she was ahead and others to chant keep counting in states where her opponent was ahead?
And ….. did she whinge and cry like a baby for four years?
She’s not my favourite person but she is tougher than Trump in every way.

Yes, like nationalists, neo-Nazis, fashy w***ers, Gravy Seals, white supremacists, homophones, transphobes. That lot.

No tolerance. Except if they can serve as amusements for the rest of us who don't stand in auditoriums chanting and doing the ol' Roman Salute.

Lol! One of your lot just tried to kill their own leader.

Think about it.

Ok your point is basically this:

It’s every other possibility other than a registered republican voting covid mask wearing maths and science whizz that tried to kill Trump.

Have I got this premise right?
I read he’d been donating to left wing causes , maybe registering republican was pert of this attempt.
Trumpers came out of their holes
I don’t even like his politics all that much, I’m pro Palestine and anti representative democracy altogether. But whenever democrats come to power, they seem to destabilise vast swathes of the Earth, and Bush was a CIA nepobaby so he’s on the same side. Biden is the most puppety puppet anyone ever did see, and the USA is now a joke. Who could actually like where more power for democrats or the neo- liberal types is headed.

She sat down cos she was having health issues quite clearly.

Funny, looks like project 2025 to me….

They pretty much took Margaret Atwood’s entire life’s work and stuck into some bullshit undergrad level assignment paper and passed it off as their own. And people think it’s original. And want it. The Coen brothers couldn’t dream up this absurdity.

And yet…

Do you have link to a more credible source?

For example, here’s a quote from your article:

“…
Clinton also offered copious criticism of President Trump, saying she warned the country about her former rival, and “it was even worse than I thought it was.”
…”

Here’s how the journo who did the Clinton interview characterised it in an article he wrote for The Atlantic:

“ …
In many ways, Clinton feels vindicated by how the Trump presidency has played out, and by what Americans have learned about him over the past four years—including the recent revelation that he paid just $750 in federal income taxes in 2017. That “was even worse than I thought it was,” she said.
…”

Now that’s not saying the same thing, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back