Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I heard the shooter had explosive making material in his car I immediately remembered the two idiots who shot up Columbine high school in 1999 and remembered they only did so because they wanted infamy and, as losers, they wanted to be remembered. imo this was the motive of the shooter the other day. Regardless of political belief and leaning, he learned of Trump's rally close to where he lived and decided, instead of shooting up a school, he would shoot Trump. He failed in his mission and was killed as a result but the world will remember his name. In some ways, mission accomplished.
The book We Need to Talk About Kevin explores further, this need for infamy and attention

For the majority of these shooters theres no compelling political agenda

Well let's just say I'm not surprised Trump specifically was shot at with all the calls to action from the media & his political opponents.

One pundit literally said "Trump needs to be eliminated"
Let’s just ignore Trump’s long history of exhorting people to violently take the law into their own hands.

It’s not just republicans (regardless of their long co-dependence with the appalling gun lobby), it’s not just democrats. America is completely effed, violently founded on a lie, and Blind Freddie can foresee an assassination attempt on a political figure with monotonous regularity.

The Secret Service had increased security around Donald Trump in recent weeks after receiving intelligence of an Iranian plot to assassinate the former president.
After becoming aware of the threat, the Biden administration reached out to senior officials at the Secret Service to make them aware, US officials said, adding it was shared with the lead agent on Trump’s protection detail and the Trump campaign.

US authorities obtained intelligence from a “human source” before the weekend’s attempted assassination of Trump and that the Secret Service “added protective resources and capabilities to the former president’s security detail”.

Gunman a Iranian stooge?

And you don’t think the way Biden has been propped up , like a literal puppet or zombie , while unknown figures teleprompter his every move, and he gives direct assistance to Israel’s genocide, probably the worst widely publicised crime ever, is Tyranny? Democracy is gone already, and it’s not Trump that killed it, it was way back when Kennedy got shot … but Bidens presidency 100% confirmed the death of democracy.
I'd like to say Biden broke your brain but I think it was broken beforehand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anyone take issue with me, if I were to say that the shooter is a disgrace to himself, his family, and the USA.
But that I think there’s blame on both sides.
There was a group on one side that was bad, and a group on the other side that was also very violent.
There are two sides to a story?

Also, does anyone think that Biden should have waited until all the facts were known, before making a public statement on the shooting?

If Biden waited longer people on the right would have been whining even more.

Also there is no evidence that anything anyone said or did led to what this kid did.

Unless democrats are inspiring republicans to shoot fellow republicans?

I still think motivation is likely apolitical.

Just because someone tried to kill him, does not mean he suddenly morphs into a decent human being.

He is still the amoral malignant narcasist grifter he has always been.

Goodness. Hours after said attempt, he releases merchandise of himself, telling his supporters to fight.

It is ok to see through this media driven rubbish on Saint Trump, and go, ye na. He is a vile human being, out for a buck, out for himself only.

Bingo, he was going on about how all immigrants needed to be deported or some shit moments before he was shot at.

Do you have link to a more credible source?

For example, here’s a quote from your article:

“…
Clinton also offered copious criticism of President Trump, saying she warned the country about her former rival, and “it was even worse than I thought it was.”
…”

Here’s how the journo who did the Clinton interview characterised it in an article he wrote for The Atlantic:

“ …
In many ways, Clinton feels vindicated by how the Trump presidency has played out, and by what Americans have learned about him over the past four years—including the recent revelation that he paid just $750 in federal income taxes in 2017. That “was even worse than I thought it was,” she said.
…”

Now that’s not saying the same thing, is it?
There are plenty of others. Trump’s election thwarted the culmination of the Clinton agenda, denied them their rightful place in history. Hence the Russia hoax invented to save face.

The book We Need to Talk About Kevin explores further, this need for infamy and attention

For the majority of these shooters theres no compelling political agenda

He was just a sad product of a gun violent society. Clearly mentally disturbed, its the ready access to mass killing weapons which is the issue. But being the US, they'll pray & pray & pray, then do NOTHING. (except argue they need more guns).

He was just a sad product of a gun violent society. Clearly mentally disturbed, its the ready access to mass killing weapons which is the issue. But being the US, they'll pray & pray & pray, then do NOTHING. (except argue they need more guns).
Not nothing:
  • Ban books (because education is bad)
  • Ban abortion (because unwanted kids don't have a higher likelyhood of being social problems)
  • Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back