Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD Vance is completely self made, comes from dirt poor origins, was raised in a broken family and is now married to a black woman for over 10 years. But according to the left he is an "extremist"?
I was reading that his wife is from India and a Buddhist.

That appears to be the case as the Snipers seemed to be trained on the shooter before he started shooting - as they killed him immediately after he started firing they would have had his position and in their sights?
Begs the question though - why wasn't he taken out before he fired or the Rally stopped immediately a threat was identified?
This is what I want to know. Very odd.

the rapacious gun lobby heavily influences both parties, none more so than the orange orangutans and his maga nutjobs.

We like to think that a 20-year-old kid climbing onto a roof with a rifle to shoot at a Presidential candidate is some sort of uniquely American thing. But let’s be clear – this could happen in any country that calls for its teachers to be armed, lets its citizens own guns before they can drink, and has a per-capita gun ownership rate eight times that of Australia or twenty-five times that of England”.

my recollection is the orange orangutang didn't have a bandage over his ear after he emerged from treatment at the hospital. but turns up at the convention with a mattress strapped to it.

cbsn-tinder-0201-1243606-640x360.jpg

my recollection is the orange orangutang didn't have a bandage over his ear after he emerged from treatment at the hospital. but turns up at the convention with a mattress strapped to it.
Double Diaper Donny

JD Vance is completely self made, comes from dirt poor origins, was raised in a broken family and is now married to a black woman for over 10 years. But according to the left he is an "extremist"?

What?

Her parents are Indian Hindu immigrants.

Yes, Usha Vance (nee Chilukuri) is the daughter of Indian immigrants.

But all those non-whites look the same to that poster it seems.

And apparently extremism comes not from your stated views and intended actions, but your family background.

The ignorance on display in that post would be laughable if it was not so tragically typical of the Trump supporter base.

Last edited:
Interesting discussion about JD Vance and telling people what they want to hear.

Selling the classic story of poverty as a moral failing, the only issue being a culture of laziness.

It seems like a more complicated story that involves him playing up to people paying for the rights to his book as an explanation of the groundswell of Trump support.

Never was a never Trumper according to people who watched him. Always was a right wing nationalist and now a Trump pick to get in good with very rich right wing authoritarian types like Peter Thiel, offering "nothing electorally", showing how confident the Trump camp is in winning the US presidential election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He believes abortion should be illegal for victims of rape and incest. That absolutely meets the definition of extremist.

Would anyone take issue with me, if I were to say that the shooter is a disgrace to himself, his family, and the USA.
But that I think there’s blame on both sides.
There was a group on one side that was bad, and a group on the other side that was also very violent.
There are two sides to a story?

Also, does anyone think that Biden should have waited until all the facts were known, before making a public statement on the shooting?
Don't you know you can't "both sides" it with these people.

They are never responsible despite saying Trump is "literally Hitler" and basically blatant calls for violence for 8 years.

A few years back while trump was president there was a two week period where about 5 unrelated people suggested to me without knowing my leaning that Trump should be assasinated. That left no doubt in my mind the legacy media had been suggesting it. When quizzed they had no real idea why they even suggested it.
Propaganda and dog whistles for 8 years+

Biden proposing major changes to the. SCOTUS including a enforceable ethics code of conduct and limited terms

Common sense stuff that should had been implemented in the first place
Just a thought bubble because I loved Freakonomics but can the newly appointed SC Judge be in an age range where when they retire they could be in a favoured Party year

Or is that too unwieldy ? Would that mean younger Judges ie 43 yr old Aileen Cannon gets the nod for a 3 decade run?

I think age limits are fine but I wonder at the manipulation that can occur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back