Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article linked was a far left view of the situation (prepared by CNN), I thought it would resonate more with you and the cretins in this thread. On reflection I probably should have linked a more centrist Republican source.

What that article glosses over and what you can read between the lines even in that far left interpretation is that:

1. The Republicans didn't want to fund billions to Ukraine.
2. The Democrats attempted to buy Republican support for their money laundering through Ukraine by tying it to border policies.
3. Despite being "allegedly" bipartisan supported, the border bill locked in funding for Ukraine up to 2026, which could not be agreed by Republicans because it would lock the government in to positions that Trump has already indicated he will not support from his election victory later this year. The Democrats could have limited the funding regime to the period during this presidential term, but they tried to handicap Trump instead.
4. Regarding the border policies themselves, these alleged "bipartisan" laws were merely legislated representations of powers that Biden already had as President under executive authority, such that they were designed to limit future executive power of Donald Trump on border enforcement.
5. Then finally there were the failures of the policies themselves, mentioned in brief in the CNN article.

And I'm telling you, any logical person could understand that without even looking into the scenario if you understand the fundamental evil of the Democrats.

Fundamental Evil.

Love it.
Aren't they the ones who want to make health services available?

You are just trolling now for shits and giggles surely, because no one can be that ignorant, or stupid.
“The Trump campaign said Thursday evening it couldn't commit to a presidential debate with Vice President Kamala Harris "until Democrats formally decide on their nominee."

Clearly Democrat propaganda. It’s completely reasonable to wait until they actually have a locked in candidate before committing to a debate…

Democratic propaganda posted direct from the Trump campaign on Truth Social?

Thats a new one :tearsofjoy:
IMG_4327.jpeg
Oh yes… that’s the only take you could get from…

The Trump campaign said Thursday it would not agree to a general election debate with Vice President Harris “until Democrats formally decide on their nominee” after Harris said she was ready to debate the former president.”

You are just trolling now for shits and giggles surely, because no one can be that ignorant, or stupid.
To be fair he is slowing down quite a bit

Came out of the blocks like Usain Bolt and is currently at Cliff Young pace

Its hard when your Russian masters make you post shot you dont believe but the paypackets the paypacket

You think so? Because I find hilarious the Harris camp is trying to say Trump won’t debate her because they won’t commit until she is nominated

I guess we'll find out if he is true to his word once she is nominated, because nobody else is winning the nomination, that is crystal clear.

I'm sure he will come up with some excuse though not to.

View attachment 2059202
Oh yes… that’s the only take you could get from…

The Trump campaign said Thursday it would not agree to a general election debate with Vice President Harris “until Democrats formally decide on their nominee” after Harris said she was ready to debate the former president.”
Why does it matter who?

I truly want an answer - if Donny is such a master debater then it should be a walk in the park whoever this is

The response should be '' we are committed to the debate and look forward to doing so - we may ask for a delay once the candidate is chosen so we have preparation time ''

People would give the Republicans grace with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scared bald eagle GIF by NowThis

Nothing worse than when your bone spurs flare up 😢

Why does it matter who?

I truly want an answer - if Donny is such a master debater then it should be a walk in the park whoever this is

The response should be '' we are committed to the debate and look forward to doing so - we may ask for a delay once the candidate is chosen so we have preparation time ''

People would give the Republicans grace with that
Because they’ve already been messed around by the democrats pulling their candidate….

How is it unreasonable to say it’ll be organised once the Democrats are organised? This is some seriously weak clutching at straws.

You think there is any chance Trump won’t have another debate? Like really.

Seems reasonable to wait until Kamala Harris is confirmed as the Democrat Presidential candidate before bickering over debate details.

Which is what the Trump campaign leadership is saying, albeit using the same childish conspiratorial language that appeals to their MAGA supporters in doing so.

The Trump campaign said Thursday it would not agree to a general election debate with Vice President Harris “until Democrats formally decide on their nominee” after Harris said she was ready to debate the former president.

“Given the continued political chaos surrounding Crooked Joe Biden and the Democrat Party, general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee,” Trump communications director Steven Cheung said in a statement.

Cheung claimed there “is a strong sense by many in the Democrat Party … that Kamala Harris is a Marxist fraud who cannot beat President Trump, and they are still holding out for someone ‘better,'” citing former President Obama’s lack of endorsement to date, though Obama is expected to back Harris publicly soon.

So my reading is that they are scared but not outright refusing to debate Harris. Not yet anyways.
Harris could flip it by refusing to debate trump until after his sentencing…after all trump could be in jail.

Is Trump the real DEI hire? The US population of convicted criminals needs to see one of their own representing them in a public position?

Hmmm.
I’ve always maintained one of those things the Trumpanistas relate to is that deep down, they understand that he’s as inarticulate as they are.

Though they’d never voice this because they’re too inarticulate.

Because if he commits to a Harris debate and she’s not the nominee and Trump pulls out of that then it’ll be “Trump is scared to debate the vice president”

Why commit when Democrats haven’t committed?
:drunk:

Want to take another crack at that one? Pay particular attention to the word nominee :tearsofjoy:

Has a presidential candidate ever debated a vice-presidential candidate in the the history of US politics? Why would they be in any way expected to?

You're absolutely flailing mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back